Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Naked Therapist, Telford, West Midlands  (Read 13023 times)

Offline JEH7376

I don't know if there are any rules about pasting text from another forum but this is what "Oldstager", an elderly widower, wrote about TNT...

"she came to my house unannounced one Sunday afternoon last year when I was dozing in my armchair, came in through the unlocked back door, threatened me with the poker, with which she also smashed several ornaments, and then tried to break open the container of my late wife`s ashes with the stated intention of scattering them on the carpet. Fortunately I was able to pacify her and she finished up sitting on my knee and kissing me passionately."

TNT is an apt abbreviation for her!

Woooooah WHAT THE FUCK

Offline tsoli

I can see why people are tempted as her photos look incredibly hot and her services interest me ... but the price is way too high for me.

Offline tesla

I don't know if there are any rules about pasting text from another forum but this is what "Oldstager", an elderly widower, wrote about TNT...

"she came to my house unannounced one Sunday afternoon last year when I was dozing in my armchair, came in through the unlocked back door, threatened me with the poker, with which she also smashed several ornaments, and then tried to break open the container of my late wife`s ashes with the stated intention of scattering them on the carpet. Fortunately I was able to pacify her and she finished up sitting on my knee and kissing me passionately."

TNT is an apt abbreviation for her!

Oldstager is a member on here under a different nick.

Offline old fart

It must be something to do with old people with her.

I have tried to book a session at least three times. The first she cancelled via a blog due to the weather in December, then she was moving closer to Shrewsbury. I arranged another booking but she cancelled it the day before after breaking up with her partner. I did communicate with her when she was feeling down and she asked me to ring her which I did and we emailed a few times. then she announced on her profile/blog she was starting to see clients again, tried to get a booking but nothing happened. Then the end of May she was taking bookings so put a booking request, she queried the duration which I confirmed, I sent as requested confirmation e-mail in the morning. I turned up at the post code, nothing when I tried to ring and text her, I e-mailed her using AW and it was immediately deleted (clearly she had blacklisted me).

While I accept she was on an emotional roller coaster, I had to laugh when she complained about clients not sending confirming e-mails on her blog and how upset she would get. Well she forgets the the same applies to clients when she does not reply to clients, particularly when they believe they finally have a booking after 5 months trying. I had hoped to have one of her VIP days as my birthday, present to myself but according to her profile she required to meet clients first. So it was two hopes shattered, she clearly likes to raise peoples hopes and must get a perverse pleasure in shattering them.

:mad: :angry: 

Offline JEH7376

Wow she sounds like a headcase. Interesting that, given he has been persuaded to write that rather nauseating fluffy crap on her blog- which is a weird as duck thing to ask a partner to do, equally weird for the partner to do it- it seems the new partner is similar profile to her ideal client, IE cunt-struck and pliable to the point of being an invertebrate.

Offline Fishface

Wow she sounds like a headcase. Interesting that, given he has been persuaded to write that rather nauseating fluffy crap on her blog- which is a weird as duck thing to ask a partner to do, equally weird for the partner to do it- it seems the new partner is similar profile to her ideal client, IE cunt-struck and pliable to the point of being an invertebrate.

Definitely unstable. Keeps going on about her perfect living situation and needing tradesmen to swop services but keeps moving. Doesn't add up.

The boyfriends input on her blog that was dictated to her!? Has so many !!!!!! that it reads like she wrote it. Which she probably did. An enigma for sure and can see the appeal but end of the day she is playing mind games with multiple punters and blurring every sensible boundary.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The.Machine

I have had TNT's  :bomb: profile on my "wishlist" for a couple of years, on the off chance that I might be able to arrange a trip away including a visit to her. Originally she was in the Derbyshire area. I read her detailed life adventures with interest and puzzlement at times, as to whether they are real, or it is kind of a fantasy character she portrays. Her photos are the very definition of "fit as F**K" for me  :P, and I do enjoy a sexy massage with other SPs, so not having full sex is not a show stopper. Yes expensive, but if it is real, then a special treat for once in a lifetime.

But hell, if what Oldstager says is correct, and I have no reason whatsoever to doubt it, then that is the biggest wake up call to me to keep my punting activities even more discreet with anybody, and not give away info that allows me to be tracked. Casual chit chat can reveal more than you may think I suppose.  :scare: if someone really wants to find you.
She is writing her blog now with references to this discussion I think. She perhaps sees it as publicity, but that was before Oldtimers comments.

Caveat Emptor

Offline Madone1

She is like a one women soap opera far too much fucking about with this one couldn’t get more then a few sentences in to one of her menu blogs before I was feed up with her.

Offline Cryton123

It must be something to do with old people with her.

I have tried to book a session at least three times. The first she cancelled via a blog due to the weather in December, then she was moving closer to Shrewsbury. I arranged another booking but she cancelled it the day before after breaking up with her partner. I did communicate with her when she was feeling down and she asked me to ring her which I did and we emailed a few times. then she announced on her profile/blog she was starting to see clients again, tried to get a booking but nothing happened. Then the end of May she was taking bookings so put a booking request, she queried the duration which I confirmed, I sent as requested confirmation e-mail in the morning. I turned up at the post code, nothing when I tried to ring and text her, I e-mailed her using AW and it was immediately deleted (clearly she had blacklisted me).

While I accept she was on an emotional roller coaster, I had to laugh when she complained about clients not sending confirming e-mails on her blog and how upset she would get. Well she forgets the the same applies to clients when she does not reply to clients, particularly when they believe they finally have a booking after 5 months trying. I had hoped to have one of her VIP days as my birthday, present to myself but according to her profile she required to meet clients first. So it was two hopes shattered, she clearly likes to raise peoples hopes and must get a perverse pleasure in shattering them.

:mad: :angry:

Surely this should be written in a negative review? Arranging a booking with you then ghosting you once you'd arrived? It would be a solid red if it was me!  :thumbsdown:

This would give unsuspecting guys a heads up when they search her profile on UKP

Offline Beamer

She is like a one women soap opera far too much fucking about with this one couldn’t get more then a few sentences in to one of her menu blogs before I was feed up with her.

Agreed
Probably this thread is feeding her stupid insatiable and weird attitude to her potential punters

Offline MrMatrix

You need your bumps tested OP. £250 for 2 hours and no shag. Dont think so. On the upside she has 18 field reports.  :unknown:

Offline CallingBluff

Agreed
Probably this thread is feeding her stupid insatiable and weird attitude to her potential punters

+1.  :music:

Offline Kriss

Agreed

Hidden Image/Members Only

Word has it That Eccleston didn't go in for shagging either. "stupid insatiable and weird"? you tell me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Agreed

she got herself another neg review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211015.0

Offline Andysac

Anyone got her number??

THAI orchid in Newcastle under Lyme not bad

Offline Beamer

Anyone got her number??

THAI orchid in Newcastle under Lyme not bad

Whose number?
...and WTF is a comment about Thai Orchid doing on this thread?

Offline andy-s-o-t

One post and to defend this tart charging a premium for a wank in a shed. Either you are one of her sycophants or hello to you my dear how's the wanking off pathetic shits going? Are they hoping to finally enter your snatch for an absorbant fee of course.
1 post or 591 makes no odds remember you too once had only 1 post doesnt mean I have had less punts than you just that I havent been on here much and have used other sites in the past. Yes I could have 5 X £50 viva street punts for that much but its still the same per hour and I can assure you if you hit it off with TNT you get everything you need and more, I have had punts from £40 - £300 and TNT was worth every penny and no I am not one of her sycophants but found her a genuine girl who was much more than a wank in a shed as you like to put it. If you havent visited do not judge.

Offline Beamer

Offline andy-s-o-t

What a load of BLX  :dash:
well you should know the shit you spout on her - that is one thing I have noticed for sure.

Offline Beamer

:hi: sycophant , WK or just a plonker??
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:46:12 pm by Beamer »

Offline andy-s-o-t

:hi: sycophant , WK or just a plonker??

Ha Ha the great Beamer strikes again I bow down to your better judgement oh mighty one

Offline old fart

I did a search on her and found the following thread from 2015 "Advice on getting a booking with Holly - please?". Sorry I do not know how to attach the link, other members may find it interesting. Clearly I was not the first to be messed around

Offline Shropspunter

I think this girl is after a certain type of clientele, one that buys gifts and is happy to pay over the odds in the belief she is more exclusive to them. She's advertising on the wrong website in my opinion, her service seems more seekingarrangement than adultwork

Offline BlueRock

Agree with the last post. Also she is well aware of this forum and I'm suspicious of any members who have no reviews and a handful of posts that have been used to predominantly discuss her.
She may be a lovely lady but it seems she wants alot of material goods for an occasional meal a chat and a wank but nothing else (allegedly) . Most of us call that marriage.

Offline norfolk tiger

I did a search on her and found the following thread from 2015 "Advice on getting a booking with Holly - please?". Sorry I do not know how to attach the link, other members may find it interesting. Clearly I was not the first to be messed around

I think that me be a different Holly as it mentions Nottingham in one of the posts and there used to be a Holly active in the east mids.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89348.msg1090521#msg1090521
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 07:09:43 pm by norfolk tiger »

Offline old fart

I did the search on The Naked Therapist's AW number and it also tied her to the first post in this thread. WGs may change their working names but the number stays  with their initial registration. The Holly you have referenced is a different registration number and different person.

Offline norfolk tiger

I did the search on The Naked Therapist's AW number and it also tied her to the first post in this thread. WGs may change their working names but the number stays  with their initial registration. The Holly you have referenced is a different registration number and different person.

I should have attached the post from Beamer, he posted the link following your post which is where the 2 profiles get mixed up :hi:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:58:04 am by norfolk tiger »

Offline tesla

she used to work from Crewe and Stoke on Trent as Holly Macy,  her number for that profile was 1140268