Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY NINFO TEEN 18 - London Bridge  (Read 1751 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I was in a rush and didn't stick to my number one rule of going for a decently reviewed prossie.  And I paid the price.

Based in a flat a few minutes from London Bridge.  It is the girl in the photos, and it makes sense that there is no face shot as she is average looking.

She also seemed a bit ill, and she wanted a fag before the punt started - however I managed to tell her to wait till after.  Her English is pretty bad.

She tried reasonably hard to be fair to her with regards positions etc, she started with OW and I didn't ask for OWO due to her cough.  Her breath smelt pretty grim so I didn't try to kiss her so I don't know if that's on offer.  Small skin tag or haemorrhoid on her arsehole which was rather off putting when doing doggy.  I had to actually force myself to come while fucking her - which is never a good sign.

Now I need a good punt this weekend to make up for it!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:06:55 am by Festisio »

LL

:vomit:
Sorry to hear you had a shit punt.  I wonder why there aren't any decent girls in London Bridge any more.  A year ago the "Devon Mansions" flats on Tooley Street were full of WGs and cheap too!

Tony Montana

It's odd that all the feedback is from a few days of October 2012.  I reckon the profile has been stolen/sold.

Kram

I was looking at this girl for next week ... Off the list  :thumbsup:

Festisio

It's odd that all the feedback is from a few days of October 2012.  I reckon the profile has been stolen/sold.

Yeah I suspected that feedback was not for her but a previous user of that profile, but went ahead anyway  :dash: