Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivienne or Bailey @ Maxes  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Spc07

If anyone has seen either of these new girls at Maxes I would be delighted for some feedback....many thanks.

Vivienne - External Link/Members Only

Bailey - External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

If anyone has seen either of these new girls at Maxes I would be delighted for some feedback....many thanks.

Not seen either but Bailey looks horrific in the photoshopped pictures, like a panto dame, Vivienne looks pretty damn good in her photos, including some selfies, I fancy a go on her in the new year.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Bailey looks horrific in the photoshopped pictures, like a panto dame

Oh no she doesn't!

OH YES SHE DOES  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

Hil-fucking-arious.  Priceless.  I just spat a bit of my beer out & laarfed out loud.  Thank fuck the OH is out - that might have taken some explaining.  I swallowed most of the beer thankfully.  Thanks to COTC i've now got hiccups

Oh no she doesn't!

OH YES SHE DOES  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

Holy-shit.  Vivienne looks stunning.  Natural pics as well - maybe the slightest shopping - who fucking cares
I think you should let Maxes know when you book her for a couple of hours that you're on a week-ten day enforced lay-off.  Why don't you book her for a couple of hours.  And give her a YLF 'seeing-to'.  She'll have enough orgasms to last her the rest of the month.  You could buy her a rubber ring from Argos so she can sit on this after the booking for the rest of the day as her pussy will be throbbin  :lol:  She's only 5'2" - bet its as tight as.  I'm in lust

Vivienne looks pretty damn good in her photos, including some selfies, I fancy a go on her in the new year.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Holy-shit.  Vivienne looks stunning.  Natural pics as well - maybe the slightest shopping - who fucking cares
I think you should let Maxes know when you book her for a couple of hours that you're on a week-ten day enforced lay-off.  Why don't you book her for a couple of hours.  And give her a YLF 'seeing-to'.  She'll have enough orgasms to last her the rest of the month.  You could buy her a rubber ring from Argos so she can sit on this after the booking for the rest of the day as her pussy will be throbbin  :lol:  She's only 5'2" - bet its as tight as.  I'm in lust

Max said on the forum that her first client extended from 1 hour to 11 and a black lad corroborated it on the thread, stating she took his BBC like a champ and he liked her so much he went to the cashpoint and extended. Her price for 11 hours would be £500 for the first 3 hours + £150 x 8, so a cool £1700 or £1000 for an overnight, so he must have liked her a lot. Or it's a stick up/marketing ploy. Either way she looks good enough to eat.

Offline stuart.

VIVIENNE all day long,she looks hot  :rolleyes:
the other girl is ugly lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:29:11 am by stuart. »

Offline Harry Monk

Agreed Vivienne looks great...not booked with Maxes before, how do you check what services the girls provide...just ask ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Agreed Vivienne looks great...not booked with Maxes before, how do you check what services the girls provide...just ask ?

You can ask reception for sure they also have links on the website for the girls who do each of the services, so for CIM there are photos of all the participants, it's clumsy but comprehensive.

Offline Greg1

Wouldn't  bother with Bailey, terrible attitude and looks. Vivenne looks stunning, need to go and see her asap.

Offline Spc07

Well the replies are 100% conclusive! I'm off to see Vivienne. Thanks guys!

Offline Si.b

Hi SPC - did you manage to see Vivienne? How was it? If not then I may Toftt  and will report back..