Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sexxy Vikki@  (Read 1439 times)

3 review(s) for @Sexxy Vikki@ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wammy13

After reading a review that would normally put me off seeing her, I went against my better judgement and went to see Vikki  External Link/Members Only anyway.
When it came to arranging a meeting, it was very easy, taking just a couple of minutes on the phone and she gave me clear directions to her flat from the station, which is only a short walk away.
One of the main fears I read about her was she was not the person in the pictures, but I 100% confirm that she is the ones in the picture and very attractive at that, with a very slim physique.
As for the flat itself, above the door opposite the room where she works from, a poorly concealed camera can be seen, which I assume is where her pimp watches from as that was the door she went into after taking my money.
As for services, she was relatively happy to do everything I asked that was on her enjoys, with FK, HJ, and showering together - although the shower was rather 'comfy'
All in all, a lovely girl who I will be happy to see again.

Sorry if this review is below par, it's the first one I have put up so I'm not sure on how much/little detail to put it.

Offline MrSmiley

a camera! fuck that!

thanks for the review
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:38:08 pm by MrSmiley »

Offline bestbefore

After reading a review that would normally put me off seeing her, I went against my better judgement and went to see Vikki  External Link/Members Only anyway.

As for services, she was relatively happy to do everything I asked that was on her enjoys, with FK, HJ, and showering together - although the shower was rather 'comfy'
All in all, a lovely girl who I will be happy to see again.

Sorry if this review is below par, it's the first one I have put up so I'm not sure on how much/little detail to put it.

Well you could tell us what you asked her for on her enjoys list. OWO? Sex?

And what on earth do you mean by 'relatively' happy? Not exactly a ringing endorsement!

password02