Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Sophie - Sutton  (Read 454 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6083809) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline PuntinTime

LINK : External Link/Members Only

Price : 180 ( 150 + 30 for OWO)

Punt :
Read reviews on here and figured eh, couldnt be bad. Sent her a message when I was in the area, and she promptly replied with her "menu", decided to just take OWO. We agreed on a time, but then she had to reschedule twice later in the day due to her being hungry or whatever. Fair enough. We're all human. Finally given post code and location, buzzed in promptly. Apartment building on the main street opposite a KFC.
She's a 8/10 imo, pictures are fairly representative, slight airbrushing/filtering aside. Great pair of tits and a bum to go with. I asked her if she did FK since it wasnt included in the menu, and she replied with "extra baby".
Handed over the money, offered a shower, which I declined since she had rescheduled twice and I'd already taken one at home. This is where the punt started to go downhill, she made no attempt to help me undress. Stood there and watched as I did. A little bit of moving around before she wiped my cock and started with some OWO. Moved to the bed, where I asked her to go down further than the BJ she was giving me and she said "only normal blowjob". She wanted to switch to CG but i declined and asked for more oral. After 30 seconds, she turned on her bed lamp, pointed at my cock and said it didn't look right, and said she'd only give OW. I asked her what didn't look right, and she vaguely pointed at my foreskin. I've never been told this either by civvies or SPs, ever in my encounters. I just agreed, and went on with it. Just wanted to get it over with at that point.
Switched to CG, and it is a good sight to behold, and had full access to her breasts as she rode me. Somewhat tight, but it was alright. Switched to missionary but it felt like fucking a doll, she has this thing where she switches between acting all pleasured and completely detached the next, its unnerving. Changed to doggy and popped in the dom after a good few minutes. Moment it was done, she asked me a few vague questions and started scrolling on her phone. Started to slowly change the covers and sheets etc, figuring I was the last one for the day. She asked me some vague questions, repeated the same questions she asked me before we started the punt. I got dressed and left 180 quid lighter.

Would I return? Unless I had no options and was absolutely started of a punt, maybe. Would start far away otherwise.