Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine (HOD) Adele (34D). Victoria, London  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Kuteguy

External Link/Members Only

This has been a difficult review for me to write. When I saw Adele the first time, I absolutely wanted to write this review. Then when I saw her a second time it changed my mind a little whether to write or not. Weeks/Months later I felt like writing this review.

Stats: 34D
Dress: 8
Nationality: Australian
Height: 5ft 9
Cost: £80 for 30 minutes

Communication

HOD are super straight forward to organise anything with. Sent a text and requested for Adele- all booked within minutes

For me, the worst thing about HoD - location. It is an hour to get to. A horrible 10-15 min walk from Tube platform at Victoria (I took the exit for the Victoria Coach station as that was best for my needs and then through the shopping centre upstairs)

The Experience
WOW! What a GORGEOUS STUNNING woman!. My EXACT type. However, the first time I saw her it felt like it was all very structured and controlled experience. She offered a strip dance/show - I accepted. And then in the rest of the 30mins she was very accommodating with different positions, etc. But it just felt very robotic. I felt rushed through the experience and rather than it be relaxing, I left feeling a bit frustrated.

On one hand I was with this absolute stunner who speaks good English, but on the other hand there was a serious lack of connection (something I need in my punts; no blame on the girl if it doesn't happen - you win some and you lose some). I promised myself I would not repeat with her (nothing personal against her).

Then, I decided on an experiment which included going back to see her (I instantly refused the strip show) and we just ended up REALLY DEEPLY connecting on an emotional level. We didn't do much else  :dash: - I didn't feel sexual towards her in the 30 mins because I was enjoying the emotional connection - she is OBV GORGEOUS!!  :wackogirl: £80 spent on that - not so happy about it, but hey .. it was how we ended up.

So, this story continues ... lets see what happens the next time I see her and if I can get the emotional and sexual thing happening at the same time with her. Just wish HoD wasn't so far away, otherwise I'd be there an hour, 7 days a week. HoD - again - please open something in the City (EC3 - shorteditch, old street, brick lane, farringdon)

Would I recommend? Yes, definitely 10/10 face/body
Would I repeat? Time will tell ..

Offline Colston36

Astonishing! When I was in Oz the ladies were distinctly more physical (Aged invalid weeps tears thinking of a memorable weekend in Melbourne, before time began).

Offline MrMohican

Mate I think you probably need a counsellor rather than a WG... so much to unpack here...

first of all you complain 'there was a serious lack of connection' and that you 'would not repeat with her' Then literally in the next para you contradict yourself by saying you did go back but as an 'experiment' but this time you didnt even have sex?!?!... what the?

This is because apparently you sent all your time connecting on an 'emotional level'... what the fuck does this even entail?... were you gazing lovingly into her eyes for half an hour while talking about her relationship with her father or something... she must have thought you were a right wierdo... But then you go on to contradict yourself again by complaining you weren't 'happy' as sex wasnt part of that session... even though this 'emotional connection' thing was all your own idea.

Apart from being confused as fuck I think you are seriously flirting with EAS here, you are not understanding the very sensible boundaries which most punters and WGs operate under. You are paying for a sexual service here dude, your not trying to make some deep emotional connection - save that for your civvy life!

That isn't to say you cant build up very real affection or friendship for a girl you see regularly - all of us regular punters have been there in some shape or form. But try to understand this relationship is entirely transactional and dont get any messed up ideas this girl is really bonding with you on some deep spiritual level or needs rescuing from her career choice as that is the direction I can see this going and this is not going to end well.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:14:03 pm by MrMohican »

Offline jesse4585

Thanks for reviewing m8.   I also like a GFE type connection, and for me it massively helps to have 1 hour punts, even though I'm a strictly 1 pop guy. An hour allows plenty of time for 2-way massage, chat & no rush sex.  Would never even consider a 30 min punt , except if it's with a reg who I already have a strong connection.

Agree would be great if HoD opened a location by Liverpool St.

Offline l4at

£80 for a chat? She must have saw you coming

Offline MrMohican

£80 for a chat? She must have saw you coming
Or not as the case may be!...  :D