Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Choice Massage Cardiff  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Trpy

I wondered if anyone had any intel on this place.

I heard some time ago that it was a dive, but that it has now changed hands, and has been refurbished.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Last I heard was that it was full of EEs,

On their website,  the contact email address given doesn't heighten my confidence;

EMAIL: complaints@1stchoicemassage

Look like you can TOFTT 😀

Offline clevertrevor

I went there last year,  was having a few beers with a fellow punter I met on here, and it was hey....let's go to 1st choice.
Rooms are tidy enough,  I bagged the best looking one think her name was Jessica.
Service ain't great....  Can't do any but have a covered BJ and sex without the word extra being mentioned.  Got told off because I wasn't looking at her during sex.
Gave up in the end and fucked off.
My mate had a similar experience, but it's only £45 for a shag.  Don't expect change if you haven't got the odd fiver
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:30:38 pm by clevertrevor »

Offline snaitram99

Haven't been there for years, was originally called Executive Suite of something similar. Assuming it's the same, you won't get a massage. Euphemism for brothel, similar to Amabassadors and whatever Abigayles/Twice as Nice is called now.

Offline PMAC123

I've been there once or twice but 5 years ago+.

If it's new ownership then I have no idea

Offline Trpy

Thanks all for your comments

I'll think about giving it a try

Quite fancy a splash in their hot tub

Offline Corus Boy

Take some semen detecting fluid to sprinkle in first?  :D :D :D

Offline bazwelsh

I went there twice ,1st time was a good experience 2nd time was just bizarre and put me off ever going back - there was a choice of 2 a bag of bones and fat heavily tattoo'd girl I went with the fatty for her knockers , after a short covered BJ (not to completion) she asked me to suck her tits while she mastubated herself off to completion ! when she was done she thanked me and that was it ! , if it wasnt so funny and bizarre I would have complained but I laughed all the way home !
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 11:22:48 am by bazwelsh »

Offline BillyPilgrim

I've been a couple of times in the last year. One time there were maybe 8 women to choose from. 6 were great, 2 looked like the taxi driver misheard 'Wyndham Hotel please'. You can find some diamonds there but the extras add up and it doesn't compare to a good independent, but if you're in the mood and can't find a better option, the place can scratch an itch. 

Offline Trpy

I've been a couple of times in the last year. One time there were maybe 8 women to choose from. 6 were great, 2 looked like the taxi driver misheard 'Wyndham Hotel please'. You can find some diamonds there but the extras add up and it doesn't compare to a good independent, but if you're in the mood and can't find a better option, the place can scratch an itch.

Thanks BP  :hi:    I don't take a wedge into a meeting as I was previously ripped off.   If they're expecting a load of extras, they'll be in for a disappointment with me.  I only go to Gingers as the prices are well published on here