Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: India-Mumbai- a different experience  (Read 2864 times)

Offline HarryRams

this was a few weeks back.
On a 3 week trip to India with a few days halt in Mumbai before heading back.
googled to search for a punt.... no luck as most of the places were like a 90mins drive from where I was. I was not keen to venture out in the heat.. so was looking for close by options. and all post appeared bogus, switched to massage and to my surprise found one very close to where I was staying.. (like a 15-20 mins by Tuk Tuk)
called the guy and he said massage was available... any extra to come to the place. It appeared he didn't want to discuss over the phone.

Greeted at the reception with a young lady smiling and told her that I called earlier. The guy came from another room behind and took me out to discuss... (that was strange but felt safe as were in a more public area).... 7k INR for a full service and we started to negotiate.... I was keen for a HJ being tied with a 3+ weeks load to be flushed out... arranged for 5.5k INR for 30 mins.... I told him to send some one who co-operates and he said I have one who has got good reviews.

Went in...decent room with a bed right in the middle...looked nice and fresh the room was well light with Tube Lights (all white)... She comes in .. decent body.. all black wear and asks me to dress down... she has a good smile which make me comfortable.

I told her I need a good HJ and not keen to fuck (depends on how it goes)...

We got undressed and it turned me on seeing her... she has one of the most wonderful pair of boobs .. nice and tight.. I started kissing her on the neck... with a lot of cuddling.. she held my cock and started to tease it a lot.. we both were fully naked at this point standing facing each other. I didn't expect this... but let her do what she likes to do (I think this made her comfortable)... this went on for few mins...
I want down to her on my knees and started to lick her down.. felt nice, clean and she started to like/enjoy it... this went for some more time with a lot of moaning till he came... held her hands back... so it gave me more control. .... She pushed and one had on my head..back to guide into more in her pusy.... the pace and her moaning increased for some time.. before she came.. (i could feel her.. come)

She was very keen to return the favour.. and asked me to lie down on the bed..a good nice teasing HJ.. and I loaded out in about 5 mins....

The positives... my luck to find in a quick time and not far away... cost about 50gpb for a decent 30-40 mins.. full naked session with lots of cuddling, licking, sucking.. with no hesitation her her.

This place is close to Borivali station where I was at that point of time... a decent visit and a happy HJ.
Google search Worked... (than SA or any punting sites)
(my first review... will try and be more creative as I review more)

Online scutty brown

was this with or without condom?

Offline zushiboys

Anyone have any reccs in colaba area? Any contacts for indies or are thai spas the best bet?

Had a read on ISG, massage republic seems too unreliable and too many variables and indies require a room booked at a hotel.

Thanks