Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fiwfans  (Read 2034 times)

Offline antneb

I've been to Thailand probably 10 times over the years and normally punted the regular ways bargirls/massages and thai friendly. until the other day id never heard or fiwfans and im still a little clueless as to what it actually is. is it an agency or something similar to viva street where independents post there own adds? the translation on the site makes it difficult to understand whether its sketchy or not.

Offline babayaga69

I have just came back from Asia and spent a week in Bangkok and only punted 3 girls through an agency using Fiwfans for listings, TSG Sideline.

From their Fiwfans page, you can follow their telegram group for any queries and if you want to book a session, you will need to add the particular girl on the Line messenger. The comm was handled by the agency and all the girls are based in the same hotel.

I punted Haru
External Link/Members Only

Min
External Link/Members Only

And another girl i have forgotten her name and her profile is now gone, probably taking a break.

All 90mins session for only about £50-60 and Min did CIM for extra 400baht (£10)

Haru looked pretty much like her profile pic, very pretty but no tits, no cim, she speaks good English and live in Bangkok.

Min looked a little less pretty but her body is very good with an Latino curvy ass, some Asian would think she a little chubby but for me, I’m Asian too, I see it as a positive surprise, but her English is limited.

All very well organised, nice hotel and clean. It easier to download the Grab app, you can call or motorbike taxi or normal taxi if you worry about sitting on the back of a moped with no helmet, it a lot easier with all the traffic in Bangkok.

Make sure you mention you’re non Asian cos some girls only see Asian, Haru definitely only see Asian, she’s tiny and I did ask her.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 01:57:33 pm by babayaga69 »

Offline Stickitin

Got to laugh at Google translate  :lol:

Broken in the face + 400 baht
☑️ Crack in the mouth + 400 baht
💲 1200 baht / 1 water / 40 minutes
💲 1400 baht / 1 water / 60 minutes
💲 2000 baht / 2 water / 90 minutes
💲 5000 baht / 3 water / 7 hours
💲 (This price includes the room fee, including the bag fee)