Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Patrycja - Hammersmith/Slough  (Read 2663 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7273504) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7388959) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline aj91

Links:
AW: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Met on AW and texted to meet up one early evening in Hammersmith.

How we met: Arrived to a flat above a shop in hammersmith. Flat was quite run down, cold, smelled moldy and she clearly didn't like the flat but was stuck there.

The Punt: I arrived and went into her bedroom. We exchanged payment without issue in the form of CASH. I was a bit shy but really deep down I couldn't wait to take off her pants and fuck that huge ass. We had an interesting conversation while she stripped off and sucked me OWO. At that point she made my dick incredible hard and long. I reached down to touch her pussy and it was already completely wet and the juice was perfect. She gave me really good sloppy OWO for around 30 minutes and at that point I couldn't wait anymore.

She wiped me down and put a condom on, she jumped on top and started doing long stokes on my cock. It felt amazing. We did a lot of french kissing, both slow and passionate and also fast with lip biting when we were fucking at speed, without any extra payment and I could tell she was enjoying it. It was turning a bit passionate as she was starting to cum on my dick and I could feel the pulsations.

We changed position a few times but by far my most favourite was missionary and doggy.
She likes it rough once she trusts you. Didn't allow me to BB as I wasn't her boyfriend  :lol:

She's got a great body. More on the MILF side with big tits which are real. Her pussy is was just tight enough for me. I was slamming it as hard as I could and every stoke she started to come
Her photos are a little bit air brushed but she generally has a great body for her age.

Slough Visit:
This place is a little bit more sketchy. It's on the corner of a street which is super residential and normally quiet, so when you car pulls up, all the neighbours know. It seems like a bad location, not only this but there is another house next door with prossies inside also. Guys coming out just as I was pulling up. Security lights going on and off. Basically if you go to the slough location everyone knows what you are doing there, so be prepared if you are gonna shit yourself that someone knows you are about to fuck an SP then this location isn't right for you.

Cost: £120 per hour for 3 hours. Super cheap and worth more
Logistics: cash
Security: 5/10 - Feels a bit sketchy
Services: DK/owo/doggy
Looks:  7/10
Body: 8/10
Tightness: 8.5/10

Visit Again; She doesn't reply back to me anymore probably due to size but she is still active.