Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Thai Massage - Cheltenham TOFTT  (Read 2975 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6810234) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newhere456

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for one hour, incall

After my regular go-to was unavailable, it was time to place Plan B into action.  This was Helen, not reviewed on here but a new profile 16/06/2022 so this was unsurprising.  The two feedbacks on her profile looked authentic and the photos in her private gallery looked good so I thought it was worth a punt.

Comms:  Her profile provides a phone number and also states that withheld numbers and SMS messages would be ignored,  so I called the number.  Helen answered the phone,  booking for later that week was no problem at all and address details followed immediately via SMS.  Very straightforward.  I was actually a bit early, so she invited me in shortly after I said I had parked up.

Location:  Well known locale in Cheltenham, near the brewery quarter.  Discreet, comfortable with shower facilities.  Loads of parking (the parking meter was card only though, so careful you don’t leave a paper trail).

Looks:  Her photos on AW suggested I was going to be in for a very pleasant next hour and I was not disappointed at all.  Helen is tiny, but beautifully proportioned.  She was dressed in a tasteful white dress, which once removed revealed a cracking body.  Not sure how old she is but I’d say she could pass at either late 20’s or early 30’s.

Attitude:  Helen is so sweet and very humble.  I didn’t even have to remove my own socks.   Up to this point I hadn’t actually said whether I wanted 30 mins or an hour, covering both eventualities in cash.  Based on a great first impressions and already some stirrings from down there, it was definitely an hour. 

Service: Helen started to undress me and once I was down to undies I as invited to use the shower, I was fresh but had a quick wash down below and a quick rinse of mouthwash.  Helen undressed herself to reveal a cracking body and small but perfectly proportioned frame.  She invited me to lie down for a massage, which I obliged.  I opted for no oil as I was going home straight after.  After 5-10 mins of a very good massage, I initiated the action.  At this point, I was going into the unknown as her AW profile doesn’t list too many likes.  We indulged in some French kissing and she then started oral,  I was half expecting a condom at this stage but was pleasantly surprised it was OWO.  Her technique was very good, I had to stop her a few times.  Next I thought let’s try inserting a digit,  her pussy was wet and a finger was inserted, to seemingly her delight.  So that’s three likes not documented on her AW likes.  Condom on and she rode me for a while but got tired and asked me to fuck her on top,  which was a delightful experience.  Flipped her over into doggy,  her pussy felt so tight I actually thought for a moment I had mistakenly got the wrong hole.   It was a sight to behold and I didn’t last long,  coming in the bag with her pushing her arse into me.  After clean up, we spent the remainder of the hour with a very enjoyable massage.  She is certainly very strong, I wouldn’t want to mess with her or get on her wrong side.  She would have been up for a second pop, but I lost that superpower about 10 years ago.  Certainly no rush and I had the full hour.

Conclusion: Overall it felt like a five star spa experience, with a super hot hostess who was up for a good fuck.   Helen is remarkably nice, she was so sweet and humble and really made me feel special for an hour.  She isn’t going to be in Cheltenham for long but says she will be back.  Will I return,  definitely yes.  If I can think of a suitable alibi I may even see if I can get another one in before she leaves.

Offline TerryTibbs

Wow, she looks lovely.

I hope she visits Bristol soon.

Thanks

Terry  :timeout:

Offline joulesbourne

Saw her today (review to follow) she is definitely not in her 20/30’s. She’s lovely and very friendly etc. but I would say she is in her 40s / 50s. Pics are of her but either long time ago or heavily photoshopped.

Offline newhere456

Saw her today (review to follow) she is definitely not in her 20/30’s. She’s lovely and very friendly etc. but I would say she is in her 40s / 50s. Pics are of her but either long time ago or heavily photoshopped.

I managed to squeeze in another visit before she went up North, equally as good as the first time.  Age wise, I'd agree but would put her at early to mid 40's.