Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla @ House of Divine  (Read 1352 times)

Offline iName

Saw Kim last week at St Johns Wood. This place has now shut.

This was a last minute punt so I knew what I was getting into in terms of not everything I wanted being offered but all the others looked ugly.

Layla looks nice, maybe a 7 out of 10. Tall and well built. Rock hard tits but I don't believe they were fake, I didn't see any scars anyway.

She's the best tease I've had, most prossies get straight into sucking my dick, reverse oral or shagging. Not Laylay she's there to please. She kissed me about, rubbed her tits and pussy over my body, gave me a tit wank and then eventually after getting me rock hard she put on the hat and got to work sucking my little fellas brain. I knew she didn't do OWO so I wont count that as a negative. I then returned the favour and got to work on her pussy, she has a beautiful landing strip, the first I've had that wasn't shaved and I love a landing strip.

I tried to finger her which I enjoy doing but she didn't allow it so that's the one negative of the punt. We then tried several positions then we ended with cowgirl, and let me tell you lads she knows how to ride! She did this great thing on my neck whilst riding me where she kissed it and sort of breathed heavy on me which proper turned me on, I loved that shit and made me climax.

No DFK just some pecks on the lips.

Ended with some usual bullshit talk that prossies like to do.

Overall pretty good punt albeit limited options on offer. Recommended if you don't mind missing out those options.

Profile link: External Link/Members Only