Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeca of Taunton  (Read 1295 times)

1 review(s) for ~ SANDRA ~ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Qwerty

Couple of weeks ago wen to see Rebeca, in a village near Taunton. As I u understand it, the way the place operates is that there's always a girl visiting from Spain, and that they change every couple of weeks. So Rebeca's now gone back to Spain, and the current one is Sandra on External Link/Members Only. I can't comment as I haven't seen her, but the profile is always the same except for the pics. Rebeca said she was last here in October, and that she'll be back...

The location is very discreet, large village outside Taunton, you park outside a mini-market and walk to an anonymous single row of houses along a footway - they face onto fields so not even the neighbours can see the front door.

The day I went there was horrendous traffic between Taunton and the village, owing to roadworks - I was half an hour late, keeping in touch via text but they didn't mind at all, said she was waiting for me.

I say "they" because the person who answered the phone when I booked wasn't Rebeca but had a Spanish accent, and it may have been her who was also answering the texts.

Rebeca met me at the door, skimpily clad and she was certainly hot - to my taste anyway - dark hair, smooth skin, well-proportioned in all the right places, her photos do her justice. She led me upstairs to a room with a floor-level bed, candles, quiet music, all necessities at had on a little table next to the bed. As I discovered, her English isn't very good at all - but she knows enough, plus I have a little Spanish. With just her English we wouldn't have been able to conversate much, but would have been easily able to enjoy one another - my Spanish meant we could talk a little bit too.

Anyway, after dealing with the commercial side of things, and a bit of close clothed body stuff, she took off most of both of our clothes and we became horizontal, she was very accommodating with being touched wherever, and paid a lot of attention to my body - we were at various points at various angles to one another, and she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was - there was physiological evidence of this which is pretty hard to fake. At one pout she put on a latex glove, got some oil, and tried stimulation on my back end, saying that for a woman the most sensitive area is the clit, for a man the anus. I've heard this before, but it didn't do it for me - found it sensitive but not sexual.

I hadn't turned my phone off, and, unusually, after about half way through it started ringing every 5 minutes. We were too busy to be distracted, but eventually it crossed my mind that it might be an important message about my car, which was being serviced in Taunton and which I was expecting to pick up, so thought I'd better answer it. By this time the hour was up, and we didn't resume, n't I got the impression that if I hadn't gone for the phone I could probably have carried on, at least for a bit.

Anyway, a charming and thoroughly accommodating lady.