Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wilderness Spa, Manila  (Read 1756 times)

Offline AlexD71

Located on Quezon Avenue you will need a ride to get here, not the best part of town but the place itself is great. Go in via covered entrance at the left side of a building called Heartbeat KTV, all taxis will know Heartbeat if you ask for it. Through the door and its palm trees everywhere with a bridge over an indoor pond, keep left and you’ll get to a window where you can look at the numbered attendants. They have all sorts, something for everyone I’d say, and depending on time of day maybe 40/50 to select from.

Then you go the counter and pay 1500 Peso for the room while telling them the number you picked. The porter takes you to the room and the girl follows. She gets another 1500 Peso and its game on! The rooms are ensuite with a steamroom/shower and the girl will wash you and do more or less whatever you want from there. I was there half a dozen times and can recommend fucking with the steam turned up full. Philippino ladies also seem very accommodating about ball sucking with enthusiasm, something I love.

The best punt I had there was Cherry, number 80, a lovely girl in her twenties who made every effort to ensure I had a great time. I’m sure they change staff but that was end of 2018 and she told me she was into her third year so some obviously stick around.

Offline emperorshyguy

Thanks for the info. How long do you get the room for and how many rounds? Cheers!

Offline 2happen

Thx v much for the info. Do you know anywhere similar closer to Makati?

Offline AlexD71

1hr standard, unlimited shots with my provider

Only other places I tried Manila were Kremlin which is near to Wilderness and a nuru joint in Quezon

Offline Fc Rld 88

Hi guys,

Has anybody been to Palawan? I’m planning on visiting in April and I’ve been reading about Bavaria 54. The plan is to find a companion in Puerto Princesca and take her to El Nido - or is it a safer bet to first visit Manila? I was saving Manila for the end of my trip.

Thanks in advance!

Offline petethompson

Off to the Philippines in November for a 3 week visit I plan to spend some time in Manilla and Palawan as well as the north. Any recommendations of establishments/bars/parlours to visit whilst there will be greatly received

Offline Sigma

Hi guys,

Has anybody been to Palawan? I’m planning on visiting in April and I’ve been reading about Bavaria 54. The plan is to find a companion in Puerto Princesca and take her to El Nido - or is it a safer bet to first visit Manila? I was saving Manila for the end of my trip.

Thanks in advance!

Id say go to Angeles and find a girl there, much bigger selection. then get a flight from clark straight to El Nido.