Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KARLA❤️FULL SERVICE❤️OWO❤️ GOODMAYES - Vivastreet - Neutral - Great body tho  (Read 1115 times)

01ellie2015

External Link/Members Only

Needed something to get rid of the stress and opted for a Vivastreet Local option.  Been disappointed last few times with offerings when going to see the Service provider and left without staying.  Now the tank was full and needed emptying.

Date/Time:
Last week - February 2018.  Goodmayes, London, Essex. IG3

Communication: Phoned up and spoke to a maid/receptionist.  Texted the Postcode quickly with the name of the block of Flats.  Called when nearby and granted entry to the block as well as the Flat number.

Block of Flats on the corner of Goodmayes Road and Green Lane. Couple of minutes walk from the Station.  Called when nearby and given the flat number.  Communal areas are looking tired and well trodden.  Flat was pretty clean.  Room was functional and shared with other girls.  Double bed which looked clean.  Nowhere to put my clothes on so put in a pile on the floor.

Flat: 2-3 Bedroom flat with balcony to the street.  Arrived and place had about 5 girls working - All Romanian and different shapes, sizes and ages.

Appearance:
Was the girl in the pictures. Quite pretty and slim, mid-20's.  About 5"3, petite and size 8 figure.  No tattoos or piercings that I can remember.  Limited but functional spoken English.  Breasts were about a B cup and natural.  All clean-shaven and looked recently showered.  Shoulder-length brown hair which smelt clean.

Service:
Asked what services were on offer and OWO and Kissing was not available so opted for a 15 minute quickie as I had already made the journey.  No shower was offered or requested as I'd had one before leaving home.  Covered OW was basic and she didn't seem too enthusastic to lengthen the booking.  Asked to see mango and she turned and obliged.  Have to say that it was very pink, pretty and clean shaved as was her ring.   Didn't taste it but was allowed to touch/rub but no fingers inside.  Definitely a great sight and certainly raised my temperature considering the average OW.  Could have spent the whole time just looking at that pussy alone.  Moved into Mish with condom already on from the oral as I was very turned on.  Mechanical process and no movement or enthusiasm on her part but felt nice enough.  Turned on so came quite quickly.  Cleaned up with wet wipes and she did the same.  She seemed clean and fresh so probably takes a shower between visitors.  Can't really expect too much for a 15 minute booking but wasn't unhappy with the service.  Just a bit disappointed that there was no kissing or OWO on offer,in which case I might have had a longer and more fulfilling booking/session.

Summary:
Good looking girl with a great natural body.  Pussy was gorgeous and a pleasure to touch.  Was hoping for a longer session but with limited service availabilty on offer, opted for a short session which may have affected the willingness and performance fo the Service provider.  Karla did a good job under the circumstances but I am sure that it could have been better.  Paid only £30 for a 15 Minute session so feel I got value for money and it didn't feel rushed.

STATS:

Room Facilities: Basic but functional and clean double bed.  Clean and no issues.
Girl: Karla was physically attractive and had a nice body.  As I stated, the mango was a great sample and well groomed.  Shaved pussy and ring.  A pleasure to look at and touch.
Price: £30 for 15 minute booking (Limited service on offer so opted for a quick session).  To be honest, should have taken a 30 minute session as it might have been more fulfilling.
Value for money: 6.5/10 as I wasn't unhappy with the girl just the limited serivces available.  Left content but needed something extra to justify a Postive review.

With regards to the other girls in the flat on my arrival, i have to say that Karla was the best of the bunch in my opinion but they are have enough choices.

Would I return?  Maybe if I don't have any luck with the services I want, and am nearby.  No-one can really complain for 15 minutes with great body despite the limited vanilla service on offer.  Maybe the others might offer a better overall experience.  Will advise if I return.

Moderator - Please note that I am unable to add pictures from the VS link but any help would be appreciated.