Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally - Bath  (Read 5606 times)

3 review(s) for Ali Bath & Bristol  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Not_today

Well this is my 3rd time with this lady and I have to say i'll keep going back as its a service that's guaranteed to be bang per buck, scuse the pun. Sally's a tall blonde medium shaped body with  with ample ,sensitive and suck-able F cup breasts. To top this off shes got a  sweet and sticky and lovely tasting pussy - some girls taste odd but Sally Tastes divine.  She's a gorgeous kisser, the sort of kisses you get once every now and again in your life -the sort where your eyes might roll back in your head and you lose all sense of location. She dresses the part is I'd say a 7/10 for looks.  She's willing to please you in anyway you wish but I didn't go for anything too risque as a gf experience was all i was after the other nights disappointment. Be sure to check her out for a fun time, I think  :coolgirl: only avail Fridays and Sundays in a place just down the road from the Fire station.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Not_today

Saw her again today - fantastic as ever :)

James999

Bet she's grateful for the business, a profile age of 38 but pictures showing a woman nearer 60 than 38  :crazy:

And the pictures look about 20 years old !

Offline Not_today

She looks a lot better in real life, isnt foreign and doesnt charge the earth !

James999

She looks a lot better in real life, isnt foreign and doesnt charge the earth !

It would be difficult to look much worse, but if she REALLY looks better than the pictures why doesn't she change them?

Offline Not_today

Maybe shes not as internet savvy as you or I.

I've visited wg's whos profiles were dire and were absolutely fantastic and then those who put so much time into their profile / pics when you get to see them its a bit of a let down as they've drooped, or sagged or the pics have been dr'd.   Whatever, we've all got our own opinions eh !
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 09:31:09 pm by Not_today »

hXc_Punx

Probably the best I've seen in bath so far (only seen 3) excellent B.J and when I get the itch again I'l be back

vorian

Well this is my 3rd time with this lady and I have to say i'll keep going back as its a service that's guaranteed to be bang per buck, scuse the pun. Sally's a tall blonde medium shaped body with  with ample ,sensitive and suck-able F cup breasts. To top this off shes got a  sweet and sticky and lovely tasting pussy - some girls taste odd but Sally Tastes divine.  She's a gorgeous kisser, the sort of kisses you get once every now and again in your life -the sort where your eyes might roll back in your head and you lose all sense of location. She dresses the part is I'd say a 7/10 for looks.  She's willing to please you in anyway you wish but I didn't go for anything too risque as a gf experience was all i was after the other nights disappointment. Be sure to check her out for a fun time, I think  :coolgirl: only avail Fridays and Sundays in a place just down the road from the Fire station.

External Link/Members Only

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed your punt.

timmyshorny

what does she look like facially?

Phil_64

Saw Sally last week. Nice part of Bath, discreet entrance but basic and rather dowdy flat. Bathroom has bath and hand-basin but no shower. Sally was friendly but was suffering with a shoulder problem, so not very mobile. Funny thing was that when I told her she likes 'receiving spanking' she was quite surprised, but then said she had nothing to do with writing her profile!! Fantastic back massage - best I've ever had in 30 or 40 years!