Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charging for field reports  (Read 600 times)

StikiWiki

Just thought what a shock it would be for the girls if us punters charged them for field reports in the way of a % refund or discount next time. Any thoughts.
For the girls, I feel feedback certainly can be good when trying to attract new business, might be opening a can of worms, but WTF. Don't ask, ya don't get.

Offline DickDiver

Can of worms Stiki. Review without fear or favour or soon enough you'll be compromised and stitch up a fellow punter, even inadvertently.

GolfNut

Just thought what a shock it would be for the girls if us punters charged them for field reports in the way of a % refund or discount next time. Any thoughts.
For the girls, I feel feedback certainly can be good when trying to attract new business, might be opening a can of worms, but WTF. Don't ask, ya don't get.

:bomb: :bomb:

raylondoner

Never happened to me but I've heard of girls offering discounts next time for favourable FRs
 :hi:

Offline Moresomes

StikiWiki

Fair comment guys, just thought I would float it. Feedback, for me is invaluable deciding where to spend my hard-earned money.

Offline Home Alone

Hope you don't mean AW Feedback, Sticki. :scare:

What about the likes of cueball, threechilliman and MutinyontheCounty, to select three at random who post without fear or favour on here?