Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looks like a new Chinese girl in shrewsbury  (Read 1772 times)

Offline shaven4you

I would put money on it its were chanchan or what ever her name is was working from.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fabaceous

She hasn't logged on since creating the profile.
But I've sent an email asking about where she is operating from & when she is available.
Fab

Offline Beamer

I did too. Sounds dodgy to me.

Offline shaven4you

me 3 . 3 days and no 1 has loggeg in.. but maybe the girl is still on the boat coming to the uk.  the profile has the red v so its a realy person when we get a reply its going to be a bisy day for her if we all go lol ..

Offline CallingBluff

I would put money on it its were chanchan or what ever her name is was working from.

External Link/Members Only

Cute AF! But that profile blatantly wasn’t written by her and no log in since the profile was created spells DODGY to me.

:music:

Offline shaven4you

Cute AF! But that profile blatantly wasn’t written by her and no log in since the profile was created spells DODGY to me.

:music:

no pvt photos to sell , verified photo ,  fingers crossed shes on her way to shrewsbury still. I know it says shes there but they all put a add up a week or so before to get peoples intrest.  i still think its the same place as chanchan or what ever her name was and her slim freind who did the handstand .  ive not got the number anymore so cant txt to find out .

Offline Beamer

no pvt photos to sell , verified photo ,  fingers crossed shes on her way to shrewsbury still. I know it says shes there but they all put a add up a week or so before to get peoples intrest.  i still think its the same place as chanchan or what ever her name was and her slim freind who did the handstand .  ive not got the number anymore so cant txt to find out .

The number for the original girl goes to a Chinese voice mail. I also have heard they got kicked out of the flat when neighbours found out what was happening
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:54:43 pm by Beamer »

Offline Madone1

The three new pictures that have been put on the profile this morning look very promising still no contact number but will look to TOFTT as soon as I can.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shaven4you

madone1 i was just about to post them myself . as soon as theres a number im going to try book..  she looks good . if its for real...

Offline CallingBluff

Granted she’s cute AF! But I’m still not convinced.

Offline Madone1

Granted she’s cute AF! But I’m still not convinced.

Until there is a phone number at least I’m with you but I’m willing to TOFTT once some contact details appear.

Offline greeny69

Number up now and new pics and profile on viva street. Didn’t ring out when I tried earlier though.

Offline Beamer

Number up now and new pics and profile on viva street. Didn’t ring out when I tried earlier though.

Link?

Offline Beamer

She starts work next week. Location is 3 minutes from railway station
Now lads form an orderly queue   :hi:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:23:08 pm by Beamer »

Offline shaven4you

She starts work next week. Location is 3 minutes from railway station
Now lads form an orderly queue   :hi:

3 min drive  8 min walk , from train station .

Offline Beamer

3 min drive  8 min walk , from train station .

She will now be starting work on 18th. Flat being refurbished

Offline shaven4you

She will now be starting work on 18th. Flat being refurbished

shes got the painters in  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Beamer

New Chinese girl in Shrewsbury now working. On the day I can't get there!

Offline shaven4you

Offline shaven4you

So no reviews yet ? no 1 been ?  . im booked in tomorrow afternoon for a hour ..

Offline Fabaceous

So no reviews yet ? no 1 been ?  . im booked in tomorrow afternoon for a hour ..
I would have tried, but I have too much on at the minute.
I'm sure there are a lot of people waiting to hear - me included.
How was the booking process?
I hope it goes well.
Fab
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:59:14 pm by Fabaceous »