Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyprus, Larnaca  (Read 2606 times)

ballsdeep73

Thought i'd share my stories about Larnaca here. First post

Around December last year i had a pretty serious car accident. Went on a bit of a bender
As i know a few people in Cyprus and had been there a few times before, i decided to go and get away for a while
After meeting up with a friend and having a few whiskey n cokes, he said hey, i know how to cheer you up, beautiful russian women

I said OK, take me there

I don't want to share the name of the bar

My friend drove, and came in with me, we ordered a drink each and sat in the corner, lit up a ciggarette
Then two women approached us from the kitchen behind the bar, and started chatting, one blonde russian girl about age 30, very good looking and one moldovian woman around 35, the moldovian woman immediately started to touch my dick, saying please buy me a drink
I was already a bit drunk at this point so i said ok no problem, and she came back within minutes with a drink
My friend was talking with the Russian girl, but as he was married we decided to not in so many words, tell her to go away

The Moldovian women then says to me come and fuck me, all night 100 euros
I said ok why not, my friend tried to talk me out of it saying that "she is ancient"
After a little chat with my friend he slammed a 100 euro note on the bar and said ok go have fun.
I went back with her and i was finding it difficult to finish with a condom, and also i kept needing to go to the toilet after drinking a fair bit.
She said "you do without?"
I said yes ok why not
I fucked her for about 3 hours not sure how she didnt end up pregnant

Anyway the next day i went back to the same bar thinking i wanted another night of that
I went back at about 9PM, same old routine, drink, pay, fuck
got bored by about midnight, and thought hmm i wouldn't mind trying that Russian hotty
So i went back to the bar and spoke to the boss, i said i wanted to stay at the bar for a while then take both the girls back. She said no this is not possible but i will go to the club with you and the two girls but you will buy all of our drinks

I said OK sounds good lets go. She closed up and we all went in the bosses car. After drinking a bit and sticking my tongue in both the girls mouths i got bored and said time to go. But i only want to go with the Russian girl. I payed and we went.

I was having sex with her until about 6AM, ended up having BB sex with her aswell, after fingering her and rubbing her up for about a hour straight. I'm getting close to finishing in her and we hear a knock at the door, i thought ok we were probably being a little to noisy. I went to the door and to my surprise the Moldovian woman from earlier in the evening is at the door. She barges her way into my room and starts to shout at the Russian girl in either Romanian..or Russian. She starts to attack the Russian girl kicking and punching her. After chain smoking about 4 ciggarettes and telling her to stop she finally agreed to leave the room. Leaving just me and the Russian girl there. She was crying and i felt a little bit sorry for her, so i tried to comfort her a bit, we went for a walk on the beach and got a mcdonalds, talking about marriage (don't ask me what i was thinking) Later we went back to the room, at about midday (hadn't slept) and i ended up having BB sex with her again, at this point i realised it was time to leave cyprus for the time being. So thats what i did.

A couple of months later i decided to go back to see my friend. And of course, go to the bar. This time there were a few different girls, a young Romanian girl with massive tits and a tidy Ukranian girl, I took them both back to my room for about 4 nights in a row. Money well spent. All protected sex. As i start to to pack up my things and get ready to go, i realise i am short of some emergency £ that i had brought with me. The only conclusion i could come to was that one of them had stole it. So when i got home i sent the Romanian a message on whatsapp, not mentioning the money, but instead telling her that i had a std before i came to cyprus (it might be true i havent been to the GUM in a long time) even though the sex was protected i thought this would worry her a bit and gave me a little bit of payback.

Stupidly, a few months later, i went back to cyprus again with a friend, and he convinced me to go back to the same bar, i was a bit concerned that maybe i'd get a beating for scaring one of the girls, but thought fuck it i don't care
We went into the bar, the Romanian girl approached me, and started to punch me playfully calling me a asshole and a lier
I said sorry and all that crap, and then she immediately asks me if i want to buy her a drink
I said OK come and sit with me
She starts to feed me popcorn while i have my hands down her knickers
We ended up going to the club, i passed out there, but to be fair to the girl, she still went back with me at the end of the night and fucked me (how i managed to perform i do not know)

Thought i'd share my story
I'll be going back there within the next month :-D

Offline Diamonddog

If you do go back do us a favour and don't post anymore fantasy and make sure your back for school in September.

Offline Marmalade

It's probably cobbled together from surfing ISG and places.  :rolleyes:

Advice to little pricks/trolls/schoolboys:
Read the Rules:drinks:

This is a forum for sharing useful information, not salacious stories (even if they were real).
Real stories are accompanied by details that will be useful to a punter. These include where (name and address of club, contact information etc), prices and something maybe not commonly known online but personal enough to your experience that it would be verifiable by another punter following a similar route.

This is not a wank mag for idiots. Barebackers are especially frowned on, even though allowed.

If it is too secret to mention useful details, keep it to yourself.

In an attempt to make something constructive out of what as little more than a beginner troll thread, here's a couple of links. ISG also has pretty negative reports. My own limited experience of anything involving paid sex anywhere Turkish is one of rip offs and intimidation. Go to Greece instead!
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

ballsdeep73

Uhh, just sharing my experience. Whether you choose to believe it is up to you? I have better things to do than make up lies on a forum
I'm 23 and earning a very decent living. Not in school

Any questions I'd be happy to answer but I will not reveal the name of the bar

Offline Marmalade

Uhh, just sharing my experience. Whether you choose to believe it is up to you? I have better things to do than make up lies on a forum
I'm 23 and earning a very decent living. Not in school

Any questions I'd be happy to answer but I will not reveal the name of the bar

Who the fuck gives a shit about 'belief'? No-one here. It could be the most authentic experience ever but if "you prefer not to say" what the fuck the good is it apart from wank material?

What's the point of asking you anything if "you prefer not to say"?

Re-read my previous answer. There are three options: 1) post something useful; 2) read and learn; 3) fuck off.  :hi:

"Oooooooooooooooo guess who had a wonderful time....... Oooooooooooooooo me  :yahoo: Oooooooooooooooo I can't tell you .................. Ooooooooooooo I bet you're jealous .................
Oooooooo do you want to know more????"[/color]

Like whether you wank with your left hand or right hand? Can't wait.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HighlyMotivated

Think about it mate, you give a full rundown of what you got up to but refuse to say where it happened. How does that help anyone on this site?

Offline HARRY HOOD

I'm heading over to Larnaca for the football next week. Few days without the trouble in tow so opened the thread with interest What a load of bollocks. Was like something out of readers letters in a scud mag.
HH

Offline Cunning Punt

Think about it mate, you give a full rundown of what you got up to but refuse to say where it happened.

In his head, probably.

ballsdeep73

There are plenty of bars in larnaca full of women mostly from eastern europe or russia. If you know a local or two im sure they'd be able to direct you to one of the many. In ayia napa the strip clubs are the places to go if your looking to pay. I had a bulgarian girl in one of those clubs but it was not a overall great experience, but why should you need to pay in ayia napa right?
All the hate is kind of funny makes me appreciate the experiences even more knowing that most of you old miserable bastards will never have one like that. Won't be coming back on this site again.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Won't be coming back on this site again.

Thank fuck for that.    :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Brazilian Martian

There are plenty of bars in larnaca full of women mostly from eastern europe or russia. If you know a local or two im sure they'd be able to direct you to one of the many. In ayia napa the strip clubs are the places to go if your looking to pay. I had a bulgarian girl in one of those clubs but it was not a overall great experience, but why should you need to pay in ayia napa right?
All the hate is kind of funny makes me appreciate the experiences even more knowing that most of you old miserable bastards will never have one like that. Won't be coming back on this site again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Any questions I'd be happy to answer

Does your Mother know you're on the internet  :unknown:

Online maxxblue

Won't be coming back on this site again.

Then why are you still online?  :rolleyes:

Offline DrConners

What a deluded fantasist, what he wrote was a load of shit anyway  :crazy:

Offline Cunning Punt

So, even if what you say is 100% true, we won't be having bareback sex with some Russian and Romanian slappers? I think we'll pass, thanks.

And we're not convinced what you're saying is true anyway. Not hate, chap - just realism.

Offline Stalinator

The school holidays are starting earlier each year.

Offline Soapyjoe21971

In Larnaca, theres an area where its named the magic roundabout which is notorious for pick up joint bars. Trouble is, 20 euros a fucking watered down glass of piss 3 times before you can negotiate either some old trollop who resembles a map of GB, you are better off going to the beach and knocking one out in the sea whilst oggling a bevy of beauties.  :P

Offline forent

Kind of scary that women are allowing BB - not sure if that is regulated and how often do they get tested

Offline southcoastpunter

This thread is from 4 years ago and as well as it being a long time ago, pre-covid, if you read it and comments, you will be aware that most members think its all a load of bollox. No point in resurrecting it.