Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever caught anything?  (Read 14260 times)

Offline jimbobted

On a related note, but slightly tangential.
I have my eye on a SP, seems to offer all services I want but noticed she stars in at least 1 Splatt Bukkake video.
AFAIK basically any dude can waltz into the party, show photo ID for the model release and enjoy a gangbang, OWO and bukkake. I'm sure that's great fun (may even have to sample it one day myself) but I'm wondering if it puts me more at risk of getting something from OWO, just from the sheer number of different cocks and cum the girl is having rammed down her throat, as I don't believe they are tested.
Having had one STI already from a blowjob, I don't want another.
Yes, I know sticking to OW and abstaining from OWO is an option, but I do like a bit of OWO.
I know WGs see loads of men all day every day, but there's something quite off-putting about the party thing for me.

Online mr.bluesky

I caught my reflection in a working girls full length mirror once and thought hmmmmm I must go on a diet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 06:52:07 am by mr.bluesky »

Online Dipper

I caught my reflection in a working girls full length mirror once and thought hmmmmm I must go on a diet.

:lol:

Offline norwichfunseeker

I stood naked in front of a mirror once, and thought I should diet, but couldnt decide what colour!

(C) Bob Monkhouse - approx 1970

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Been punting since late 1970`s  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Started with Barebacking in Soho and then rubbers only when things took a turn with a few outbreaks of STI s then Aids ....Ive never caught any thing maybe I am lucky or just make sure I scrub and rinse little fella well after  :D :D Done parties and swinging and have to say those are maybe the most clean places to shag as everyone is aware ..Ok Bukkake is a bit diffrent but still have done those and been the 10th guy in a mouth many times :cool: :cool:

I have work collegues and freinds who have caught a plethara (LOTS) of types of civies they have shagged on hoilday or at works events ect civies are not as aware of the germs down there ...One ex was furious with me for not wanting to "Eat her out" I thought it a little off putting a smelly biff (it ende the realtionship) when she needed a wash :vomit: :vomit:

I have though suffered from battered dick after sessions and caused myself iratated bladder by drinking TOO MUCH fruit juice ( a effort to make my cum taste sweeter I drank pineapple and then cranberry)
Yes it did work slightly I tried some and OH compelmented on taste usally coffe tainted :D :D :D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 09:25:35 am by GreyDave »

Offline Ltltr82

Caught cold sore as well from WG. As well called Herpes Simplex which sounds less appealing. Luckily it’s the less bad of the two Herpes you can have. I might have a flare up once every 1-2 years in my nose. So it’s not too obvious when I have it for s few days.

Offline Thepacifist

I did get a text once from a SP a month after I had seen her saying to get checked out. I did but nothing came from it. I’ve been lucky so far.

Offline bigjohn1987

the only thing I caught once .................is feelings  :dash:

Offline Thephoenix

the only thing I caught once .................is feelings  :dash:
Cue Les Dawson! :D

Offline billyjo

Never caught an sti in my life.  I am quite careful (I think).  Majority of the time only ow even though I don't find it as pleasurable.  Try to avoid oral on a girl, especially if she does anal, although sometimes I have been caught in the moment and been unable to resist.

I've never even had a cold sore.  One time about a week or so after receiving owo, every time I went for a piss it was stinging very badly and I was unable to empty my bladder.  I was convinced I'd caught something but turned out to be a uti, the one and only time I've had a uti in my life.

Offline JontyR

just out of interest, all the folks who have detailed that they have never had an STI, how often do you get tested?