Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I see Working Girls  (Read 1025 times)

Offline sunbunny

(With apologies to The Sixth Sense!)
I had a somewhat infrequent journey on the Tube today whilst changing Main Line Stations on a trip "Up North". My attention was caught by a very fetching young Asian girl on the platform at Waterloo. Very smartly dressed in a long coat, rather impractical heels and immaculate make-up. As she sat down opposite me (honest!), I was able to take a longer look. Beneath the smart long coat she was wearing a remarkably short black dress with a very plunging neckline teamed with fishnet somethings (I didn't stare THAT closely. She then proceeded to top up here already perfect make-up and tease out her already immaculate hair. Unfortunately she got up and left after 4 stops. It was unlikely to be "The Walk of Shame" from the night before and she definitely  looked as though someone was in for a very good time? I know London is full of debauchery but at 1100 on a Sunday morning?????? Am I just an old pervert who spends too much time with professional ladies or has anyone else spotted a girl who really does look to be on her way to an Outcall?

Offline maxxblue

(With apologies to The Sixth Sense!)
I had a somewhat infrequent journey on the Tube today whilst changing Main Line Stations on a trip "Up North". My attention was caught by a very fetching young Asian girl on the platform at Waterloo. Very smartly dressed in a long coat, rather impractical heels and immaculate make-up. As she sat down opposite me (honest!), I was able to take a longer look. Beneath the smart long coat she was wearing a remarkably short black dress with a very plunging neckline teamed with fishnet somethings (I didn't stare THAT closely. She then proceeded to top up here already perfect make-up and tease out her already immaculate hair. Unfortunately she got up and left after 4 stops. It was unlikely to be "The Walk of Shame" from the night before and she definitely  looked as though someone was in for a very good time? I know London is full of debauchery but at 1100 on a Sunday morning?????? Am I just an old pervert who spends too much time with professional ladies or has anyone else spotted a girl who really does look to be on her way to an Outcall?

Yes  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:56:15 pm by maxxblue »

Offline PatMacGroin

I'd say there are very few of us who aren't just old pervs with over active imaginations.

I regularly catch the Piccadilly line into Central London, along the branch that terminates at Heathrow. I must live in an area that is popular with air stewardesses because I often see them waiting on the opposite platform in their full uniform. Sometimes, when they are sat on the benches I can see that they are wearing stockings and suspenders (Of course I too don't stare THAT closely...  :lol:).

I thought the full on, old school, air stewardess outfit was a thing of the past. But, obviously some airlines like to keep up the traditions.  :thumbsup: And it makes the rest of my journey pass much more pleasantly as I imagine the fun to be had after one of them arrives at my door in response to an outcall   ;)