Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Mia - Hammersmith. Unbelievably Raunchy Columbian B2B Masseuse  (Read 16599 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only
Fee: £60 for half hour or £90 for 1 hour

Mia, a realitively new gem to the sensual massage world and has been well reviewed on the [Removed by admin] building up quite a fan club in the last two months so I went to see what all the fuss was about, and it was well worth it, probably the raunchiest yet most professional massage I have had to date!

She's an early 30's Columbian girl - pictures are 100% accurate and she is a very good professional massuese, well trained and can adjust strength of massage to suit.  She is also unbelievably sexy, very raunchy and does a fully nude B2B massage on both the front and back and an expertly delivered double handed finish - credit card swipes, reach unders and more.

Independant masseuse working from a residential flat, nicely decorated with candles, a selection of music and a professional massage table.  I have already booked a return visit for Friday.

No Sex, No BJ, No Kissing - just a fucking awesome erotic massage with a handjob.

Her ad says "I am professional, adore my job and enjoy making you happy. 1 minute away from Hammersmith underground station.  Working from a residential environment. Discreet, clean and convenient.  My massage session will be accommodated to your needs to ensure that you leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated"

Offline Massboy

I may give this one a try, to compare to mayas massage

Offline 76shen

Hi fl0atab1lity, Did you pay for 1 hour or just half an hour. And did she allow you to touch her.

amar

Thanks for the review Mate! I will try her asap

amar

fl0atab1lity - Does she massage the butt and ass crack and inner thy down under from the back?

I had one massage once where in the lady first gave good massage then just do a small but of special massage for butt and crack while touching balls and dick from the back sensually it makes you lift your butt to give her more access and it is yummm pleasure then she will slowly milk your cock and then ask you to turn around... does Mia do any of such?

Offline Jerboa

Ok very nice, sounds fun, but it's Colombian, what usually happens is your language is set to US English, god dam colonials! so spell checker comes up with Columbia Ohio.  :hi:

Expl1cit

fl0atab1lity - Does she massage the butt and ass crack and inner thy down under from the back?

I had one massage once where in the lady first gave good massage then just do a small but of special massage for butt and crack while touching balls and dick from the back sensually it makes you lift your butt to give her more access and it is yummm pleasure then she will slowly milk your cock and then ask you to turn around... does Mia do any of such?

Absolutely! its an area she focuses on very much surprisingly, she spends a lot of time massaging your butt, crack and perineum (the area between the your asshole and sack) and teases the inner thighs while you are face down.  I think from what you describe, you will really enjoy Mia.

amar

Thank you very much fl0atab1lity.

I am going to her today then!  :yahoo:

Expl1cit

Hi fl0atab1lity, Did you pay for 1 hour or just half an hour. And did she allow you to touch her.

I did the full hour, and respectful touching was allowed and encouraged although you may find that you just want to lie back and enjoy all the sensuality.  I usually only touch during massages when coming to a conclusion, caressing a masseuses butt, which in Mia's case is Colombian so not much more to say about it except its a spectacular sight and touch!  Firm, toned with great curvature.  My hand almost got lost in her crack

amar

:yahoo:booked for today!!

Thank you fl0atab1lity... I will write a details review soon!

Expl1cit

:yahoo:booked for today!!

Thank you fl0atab1lity... I will write a details review soon!

How was your session?

amar

I did visit her on 13 April and the session was exactly as the OP has reviewed! :dance:

Offline dalek37

Glad to hear.

An hour visit confirmed for later today.  :music:

amar

She is good to be a nice WG but I wonder if she provides full service.. Does anyone know if she does?

Offline dalek37

I had an amazing experience!   :wacko: Definately a keeper.

I only stick to massage only however, with a bod like Mia's tempted for a FS if it were on the cards. Left on really good freindly terms so afraid to ask incase it leaves a sour taste between us.

Offline Clipit

Looks amazing. Does she offer an assisted shower afterwards - to get all that oil off your back? 😂

amar

Looks amazing. Does she offer an assisted shower afterwards - to get all that oil off your back? 😂

This never struck my mind but will check with her next time I visit!

May be other fellow punters who have asked or experienced this, can give us their input in the mean time.

Offline thetinman007

What's a credit card swipe and reach unders? Please forgive my nativity

amar

What's a credit card swipe and reach unders? Please forgive my nativity

IMO when you are on massage table head down facing the floor, card swipe is when the masseuse slides her hands through your butt crack while massaging your lower half or back and then reach under is when masseuse reach under your crack and play with the sides of your balls and playfully touch your cock may be a stroke or a two but not milking it, massage the balls and cowper gland which is between your balls and butt hole ..sometimes this makes me lift my butt to give them access to down under and it is pleasurable. I love both of them too very much!  :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline Silver Birch

Absolutely! its an area she focuses on very much surprisingly, she spends a lot of time massaging your butt, crack and perineum (the area between the your asshole and sack) and teases the inner thighs while you are face down.  I think from what you describe, you will really enjoy Mia.

She just bounced to the top of my list next time I fancy a massage  :drinks:

Offline ERIC_SHUN

If you booked 60 mins how much of that was sensual?

Offline dalek37

The whole session is extermely sensual with a thorough massage as a bonus. Mia uses hot oil which adds to the experience. Personally think she is the  :bomb:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Venezuelan and colombian women are my personal favourite in civvy mode and punter as well but i can't justify spending 90 pounds for a hand job. She looks nice but I would rather get a sports massage and then pay for a pump and dump at another location

Offline Oldblighter

I'm genuinely sorry to post a dissenting view, particularly since Mia is such a lovely person who works hard to deliver a great experience. The problem for me was that it just wasn't that great: too much emphasis on the physical side of massage and very little on the erotic, and the HE felt really rushed and ill-prepared for.

Of course, it depends what you like, and I freely acknowledge that my tastes may differ from others here, particularly those who like a "real" massage. But I'm very much at the other end: I like a gentle, erotic massage with lots of stroking rather than harder muscle work, and I guess that's why I was so disappointed.

For me, the massage offered by Haru tantric (my review is at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99023.0) was much better, or at least I greatly preferred it.

Maybe I should add that I'm not a shill for Haru, it's just that the experience with her was so much more to my taste.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Expl1cit

I'm genuinely sorry to post a dissenting view, particularly since Mia is such a lovely person who works hard to deliver a great experience. The problem for me was that it just wasn't that great: too much emphasis on the physical side of massage and very little on the erotic, and the HE felt really rushed and ill-prepared for.

Of course, it depends what you like, and I freely acknowledge that my tastes may differ from others here, particularly those who like a "real" massage. But I'm very much at the other end: I like a gentle, erotic massage with lots of stroking rather than harder muscle work, and I guess that's why I was so disappointed.

For me, the massage offered by Haru tantric (my review is at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99023.0) was much better, or at least I greatly preferred it.

Maybe I should add that I'm not a shill for Haru, it's just that the experience with her was so much more to my taste.

You don't have to apologise for posting a diseenting view - That is what this forum is all about! One punters experience may be different to anothers.  I would even go so far as to say that you should post your own review on UKP for Mia, even if that be a neutral or a negative for the benefit of the forum and a balance of views.

The only thing I would add is I thought Mia was very raunchy and sensual.  I've had quite a few sensual massages, and very few of them get as up close and personal as Mia.  On the first visit, she sucked my toes one by one, fingers too.  The B2B was both on the front and back and her mouth got within millimeters of my cock, teasing a BJ that never happened.  The second visit was much of the same, but a little toned down on the raunchiness and for me it was a dip in performance so that was my last visit.

Yeboahsleftfoot

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 11:03:10 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline boby

I have had personal sensual massage by Mia and I was very pleased with her service. More than the pictures at first on
External Link/Members Only I was genuinely interested in her personality and massage technique. I wanted to fully relax after had day at work. Yeep, she got down to business and was just great dudes!
Banned reason: No touting allowed - 8 years of no contribution - exit stage right
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline berty22

My first post to the forum. I have been a regular of Mia's now for a while, so I felt I could provide a genuine review of the services that she offers.

I have been to many masseuses in the past but I have never had a regular masseuse until I met Mia. I now do not need to see anyone else as I believe there is no comparison, everyone else is just a waste of money quite frankly once you have seen her.
Mia is as described, a very beautiful and very sensual Columbian lady with a great personality and outlook on life that puts you at ease and relaxes you straight away. This for me all adds to the experience. The massage alone in my opinion without the sensual extras is worth the price. To say that she is very good at what she does is a massive understatement. Don't go to her though expecting any extra "sexual" services, (e.g. blow job, full sex etc.) she has mentioned this a few times to me that she would never offer this under any circumstances, so indeed save yourself the embarrassment. I don't know what the last review is insinuating by saying she "got down to business" therefore, so i wouldn't expect any added extras to what is already discussed above.

In my opinion the whole experience is better than sex anyway, it ticks every box for me.

Treat her well guys!

Offline jimmycallum

My first post to the forum. I have been a regular of Mia's now for a while, so I felt I could provide a genuine review of the services that she offers.

I have been to many masseuses in the past but I have never had a regular masseuse until I met Mia. I now do not need to see anyone else as I believe there is no comparison, everyone else is just a waste of money quite frankly once you have seen her.
Mia is as described, a very beautiful and very sensual Columbian lady with a great personality and outlook on life that puts you at ease and relaxes you straight away. This for me all adds to the experience. The massage alone in my opinion without the sensual extras is worth the price. To say that she is very good at what she does is a massive understatement. Don't go to her though expecting any extra "sexual" services, (e.g. blow job, full sex etc.) she has mentioned this a few times to me that she would never offer this under any circumstances, so indeed save yourself the embarrassment. I don't know what the last review is insinuating by saying she "got down to business" therefore, so i wouldn't expect any added extras to what is already discussed above.

In my opinion the whole experience is better than sex anyway, it ticks every box for me.

Treat her well guys!

Great review Mia!, its obviously a girl pretending to be a guy saying what they think guys say.
Frankly this fake review has put me off and im taking Mia off my hotlist!

Online webpunter

Great review Mia!, its obviously a girl pretending to be a guy saying what they think guys say.
Frankly this fake review has put me off and im taking Mia off my hotlist!
+1  No geezer up for massage fun is gonna write "everyone else is a waste..."   There are some good ones indeed & variety is the spice of life. 
Nice little warning about services / not - just to avoid any confusion.  She saved the best to last with "treat her well"  :sarcastic:

BustyAsianLover

Not sure I have posted here before,  but have been registered for some time.  My experience of Mia was exactly as the review.  Incredibly sensual from a very sexy woman.  The actual massage wasn't particularly therapeutic.  It was more like an hour of expert teasing.