Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poland, Czech, Baltic countries  (Read 993 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents

There were used to be a stream of WG from Poland, Czech, Latvia, Lithuanian a few years back. Anyone knows where they are working now as there are only a handful left (and not so attractive ones too)?

I'm planning on a trip to Prague. Could anyone share their experience and point me in the right direction please?

Cheers

Offline JackSaint

Gents

There were used to be a stream of WG from Poland, Czech, Latvia, Lithuanian a few years back. Anyone knows where they are working now as there are only a handful left (and not so attractive ones too)?

I'm planning on a trip to Prague. Could anyone share their experience and point me in the right direction please?

Cheers

You need to do a search for each country and check out the Europe section

Online PilotMan

Gents

Cheers

There was a club I visited in Prague, I can't remember the name of it, it was in what appeared to be a historical style apartment block. It had a bar upstairs where you went in and got a drink. The maid came over with an iPad type thing which had galleries of all the girls and the menu.

You picked a girl and room. The rooms were all themed - I picked the "space" room, you felt like you were in a scene from a moon landing, there was a space ship in the room 🚀👨🏻‍🚀.

The maid called the girl up to meet you in the bar, she brought a fresh towel and toiletries, and off you went. I remember thinking what a stunner she was.

I did find some videos on line about it showing the various theme rooms.

Offline bigden40

There was a club I visited in Prague, I can't remember the name of it, it was in what appeared to be a historical style apartment block. It had a bar upstairs where you went in and got a drink. The maid came over with an iPad type thing which had galleries of all the girls and the menu.

You picked a girl and room. The rooms were all themed - I picked the "space" room, you felt like you were in a scene from a moon landing, there was a space ship in the room 🚀👨🏻‍🚀.

The maid called the girl up to meet you in the bar, she brought a fresh towel and toiletries, and off you went. I remember thinking what a stunner she was.

I did find some videos on line about it showing the various theme rooms.

Sounds like K5?

Online PilotMan

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 08:20:08 pm by PilotMan »

Online southcoastpunter

You need to do a search for each country and check out the Europe section

there are a couple of recent threads about Prague in the Europe section of punting abroad.