Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foxybrow, Chelmsford  (Read 732 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on for a while, such non-BBW or skanky black WGs a rarity in London these days.  Would be happy to look up next time work takes me Essex way, anyone had any experience of etc.?

Barry78

Spoke to her the other day and she doesn't do half the things she has on her likes lost, or that she states she enjoys.

I suggested she looks at changing her profile to reflect her actual likes and to save people wasting their time. She told me it wasn't her that did the profile.

Not sure how helpful that is, as most of them list likes that they don't do, but might help with the decision making.

There's a couple of black girls that have popped up in Colchester recently, near the hythe/uni. Haven't partaken myself but one at least has been reviewed here I belive. Hot Africans cat or something?

Offline sparkus

Cheers, thanks for that. She does have good feedback and my tastes/demands are quite vanilla!

Colchester a bit too out of my Travelcard zone.

Offline fatboy

If you do make Colchester it was Hot African Pussycat. I reviewed her in April 2017, still about as well...... :hi:

Barry78

That's the one. I seem to recall she was a ok from the review? I know I can look it up.