Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teenmagegirlnextdoor Chelmford  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Hackneylad1

Just interested anyone seen

External Link/Members Only

she has 18 reviews on AW which look ok

If not I'm very tempted

Offline Students Notebook

I've not seen her as too far away, so sorry can't help, but, her feedback has at least two comments from credible punters whom I would trust.

Student Nutbook !!

Offline PleadInsanity

I saw her the other day for a blow and go.
I'll get a review up by the weekend, got a couple to do.

Offline Hackneylad1

was it positive? - I'm thing of going before the weekend

thanks

Offline PleadInsanity

Yes i'd say so HL1.
She is just my type body wise with curves in the right places and she is a pretty redhead. The only thing I would say is that I think she is fairly new to this so at first seemed almost a little shy in a sub'ish way but was fine after a few mins.

Davido0007

What is up with her prices though? They are all over the place.

Offline Hackneylad1

What is up with her prices though? They are all over the place.

yep 3 hours is cheaper than 1.5

Not the frst time I've seen hopelessly inconsistant pricing with a WG - she is obviously no maths genius :lol:

Offline muddy funxter

How much where you charged for a blow and go?

Offline Hackneylad1

Have seen her now - not just her prices are all ober the place so is her enjoys list!

Being filmed (which I asked about in advance) -  NO WAY

French Kissing - NOT A CHANCE. NOT EVEN A PECK ON THE LIPS

Bit like a dead fish in responding to touch - absolute nothing

Sucks well but no eye contact - very mechanical

Paid for 30mins but waste of money - stick to PleadInsanity's Blow & Go

Full review later but thought I would get this out there before anyone else wastes money - shame as bodywise she is as described   

Davido0007

Have seen her now - not just her prices are all ober the place so is her enjoys list!

Full review later but thought I would get this out there before anyone else wastes money - shame as bodywise she is as described

That's weird. When I asked about filming over email she said was OK but no face. Guess she has changed her mind.

Offline Hackneylad1

That's weird. When I asked about filming over email she said was OK but no face. Guess she has changed her mind.

I asked over email and got told I don't do filming (even though on her enjoys) - should have made me question some of the other enjoys before I went.

My advice would be to question her over what you want first - I didn't ask about kissing cos never been refused before and it was in her enjoys

Offline eyeseebee

Text her the other day (as she requests on her profile) but had no reply. Therefore I now can't be arsed with her.

Offline Students Notebook

yep 3 hours is cheaper than 1.5

Not the frst time I've seen hopelessly inconsistant pricing with a WG - she is obviously no maths genius :lol:

I'm going for the 3 hour option.

I'm always seduced by price reductions. LOL

You should see what I buy in supermarkets just because they've been reduced. LOL

Nutty

Offline PleadInsanity

Only just noticed the mixed up prices, lol. I bet she had them lower at some point then upped the first few and forgot to alter the rest.

Offline PleadInsanity

How much where you charged for a blow and go?

I paid £40 for the blow and go, it's the first time I have ever had that service from a WG and not sure i'd finish in time but I did manage to, was in and out in around 15mins.

Offline PleadInsanity

Sorry it was shit mate. I had only asked to confirm about OWO and CIM for my visit which she did.

Offline Hackneylad1

Sorry it was shit mate. I had only asked to confirm about OWO and CIM for my visit which she did.

No worries - I was prepared to take a punt on her cos I liked the look of her - she just didn't live up to my expections from the profile (plus she didn't do what she has in her list).
I just prefer them to be a bit more engaged - I thought Chelmsford was improving but my last 2 punts there have proved to be let downs.

Offline muddy funxter

saw her last night for a blow and go..... good looking girl I d like to fuck her but not sure at her rates..... after what hackney said.... plus yeah ok BJ for 40 sovs but more money for sameish service I'd steer cleear

Offline PleadInsanity

saw her last night for a blow and go..... good looking girl I d like to fuck her but not sure at her rates..... after what hackney said.... plus yeah ok BJ for 40 sovs but more money for sameish service I'd steer cleear

Think i'm in the the same boat MF.
I was happy with the blow and go and had intended to return another time for a fuck but after reading HackneyLads account for a longer visit I doubt it's worth the extra.

Offline Hackneylad1

Think i'm in the the same boat MF.
I was happy with the blow and go and had intended to return another time for a fuck but after reading HackneyLads account for a longer visit I doubt it's worth the extra.

I was after a bit more of a dirty GFE than just a blow & go. Once I had handed over the loot and then tried to kiss her and got the no go.
Then the dead fish act when I touched her was just a real turn off so I settled just for a blow job. As I said I found even the blowjob quite mechanical - no licking, no teasing, no eye contact - I can get a lot more fun from elsewhere for a 100 notes so definately not worth the money - I just fancied a change and lost out.

Offline muddy funxter

I was after a bit more of a dirty GFE than just a blow & go. Once I had handed over the loot and then tried to kiss her and got the no go.
Then the dead fish act when I touched her was just a real turn off so I settled just for a blow job. As I said I found even the blowjob quite mechanical - no licking, no teasing, no eye contact - I can get a lot more fun from elsewhere for a 100 notes so definately not worth the money - I just fancied a change and lost out.

Come on then hit me with one lol I cannot find a gem for love nor money feel free to pm me 8)

Offline Hackneylad1

Just to start with Josaphene in colchester is the same rate for 30mins. Sensual isabelle in chelmsford is 70 for 30 mins. Maria in southend is around the same. None of them teenagers but lot better on the service front.

Offline muddy funxter

Just to start with Josaphene in colchester is the same rate for 30mins. Sensual isabelle in chelmsford is 70 for 30 mins. Maria in southend is around the same. None of them teenagers but lot better on the service front.

I lIke isabelle but do not feel the need to go back... I ll check the other two out ty