Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fellow punters.... CLOECUMMS- Timewaster  (Read 611 times)

BigVince

Evening gents. A bird going by the punting name of cloecumms operating out of Grantham is a absolute waste of time.

The pictures looked promising. However she had the nerve to give me the run around. Twice.

I believe she's also swapped her AW page a couple of times.

Just be warned if you plan on making the voyage of a arduous round journey.

Offline madeinwales56

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:28:36 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline Owwhatanight

Evening gents. A bird going by the punting name of cloecumms operating out of Grantham is a absolute waste of time.

The pictures looked promising. However she had the nerve to give me the run around. Twice.

Sorry to hear this.
Could you explain more about giving you a run around Twice & being a waste of time. Maybe a review her to warn others ? :hi:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:30:03 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear about your experience. Nothing worse than being fucked around by a pro$$ie.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Sorry to hear about your experience. Nothing worse than being fucked around by a pro$$ie.

+1

Welcome to UKP BigVince.

Had you carried out a search on Chloe on here, prior to seeing her, the warning signs would have been there for you....

Chezzie John's negative review from last June:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60574.0

She used to have an old profile and ended up hiding her feedback............

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46776.msg641441;topicseen#msg641441

Put this episode behind you and move on. In future, carry out background search on UKP for any gir that plan to see.