Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyndsay/Linzi of Lincoln  (Read 885 times)

Offline Mikepboro

Does anyone what happened to Lyndsay/Linzi of Lincoln? I firstbmDe her acquaintance at the place in John Street Lincoln, but later saw her at Oasis in Boston, and Silks of Spalding after John Street closed. This would have been a few years ago now

She was something of a mile, an attractive blonde who I believe may have said she was a nurse in her day job

I developed quite an affinity with her over several visits, even if I did never work out how she spelt her name

I got quite excited when I saw a review for a Lyndsay at Oasis Lincoln recently, but if their website is accurate this one is younger and dark haired.

All information gratefully received!

t quite excited recently

Offline Daveboygreen50

I don't think Linzie Mae is the same girl as I have seen them both.I have been to the place on John street and know who you mean. She was a petite blonde girl with enhanced boobs and pierced nipples. I don't know where she is but would definitely see her again.

Offline Mikepboro

I don't think Linzie Mae is the same girl as I have seen them both.I have been to the place on John street and know who you mean. She was a petite blonde girl with enhanced boobs and pierced nipples. I don't know where she is but would definitely see her again.

Yes, that's the lady, I'd forgotten about her pierced nipples. It looks as if there a queue then?

LinziMae is nice too,but a bit *too* slim for me.