Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt recommendations  (Read 497 times)

Ballsdeep99

As the title says, looking to explore the other side of the pond.   :rolleyes:
 First punt i wouldn't want anymore than 30mins, nerves i guess.

Likes - DFK, OWO,

List your recommendations please as want my 1st experience to hopefully be a positive one!

I'm based in derby but happy to travel for the right punt :)

Cheers guys.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Right at the bottom of this thread is the link to East Mid's 50+ most-reviewed girls. Have a look at this list, narrow it down to to those which interest you, then post any further queries you may have.

External Link/Members Only

Ballsdeep99

Cheers mate, i'll give it a whirl.

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

Read some reviews before you ask for a recommendation, and provide detail. The more detail you give the better people can help you. One line posts asking recommendation will not get you very far on UKP. That is because:
1 Every review already posted on UKP is a recommendation. If you are too lazy to read, it seems fair that they are not inclined to help.
2 Other guys tastes (and restrictions) really are different to yours. Specify what you want.
3 Thus to get any new information, you need to be (1) specific on why the recent reviews were not enough and (2) very specific on what you want. Why believe the next poster if you ignore the 100 that already posted this month?
4 If you don't know what the last 25 reviews of your region said, you are certainly NOT ready to ask for a reco.
Note in particular points 3 and 4