Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia VIPcallgrls Nottingham  (Read 1077 times)

Curiousman

Hi,

doing some quick research it appears vip has a bad rep, I was looking at Antonia. Doing a reverse image search via Google for some girls on the site I do find photos that vip have taken from else where and used themselves, that is not the case with Antonia. I know this isn't a guarantee so can I ask has anyone used vipcallgirls recently?

Cheers.

Offline badsin

Hi,

doing some quick research it appears vip has a bad rep, I was looking at Antonia. Doing a reverse image search via Google for some girls on the site I do find photos that vip have taken from else where and used themselves, that is not the case with Antonia. I know this isn't a guarantee so can I ask has anyone used vipcallgirls recently?

Cheers.

You sound like you researched this, but still want to go ahead?? Twat :hi:

Offline mrbobbit

Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Curiousman

AVOID VIP. THE END.

Ok will do, are most agencies in Nottingham (or the scene in general to be honest) not that great or is this because I used to have ease of access to Manchester so may have been spoilt there??

James999

You sound like you researched this, but still want to go ahead?? Twat

He reported you for that as abusive, conclusive proof that he clearly is a twat  :hi:

Curiousman

He reported you for that as abusive, conclusive proof that he clearly is a twat  :hi:

Wow, seriously. It was assumed that I will be using the agency from my post, key word there being assumed which means an opinion was made which was incorrect (two opinions actually I am not a twat, the reason I reported it is because being called one is abusive).  My original post was to get an opinion about an agency before I used it as I have seen some posts eluding to some girls have real pics on there, and some don't, and to see if anyone had seen the girl in question.

I am new to the Nottingham area and scoping out agencies, I am not touting I am just a regular punter. If you want to resort to name calling then that is extremely immature and easy to do under the guise of the internet....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You sound like you researched this, but still want to go ahead?? Twat :hi:

AVOID VIP. THE END.

You've been given great advice there. I'd avoid such Nottingham agencies. Check out the following thread which contains links t numerous posts about these:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57425.0
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:20:28 pm by CoolTiger »

vw

the bellend reported you also ! 

behave !   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi

I am new to the Nottingham area and have yet to punt here can anyone recommend a good agency? Are vipcallgirls legit?? I used to visit Manchester frequently so was spoilt for choice there!

I would like to meet up with an oriental girl that offers the majority of services (not too fused about anal) or be pointed in the right direction of a decent agency or girl who offers a good service. Also to add I would be looking for preferably incalls.

Cheers

M.

Ok will do, are most agencies in Nottingham (or the scene in general to be honest) not that great or is this because I used to have ease of access to Manchester so may have been spoilt there??

All your posts have all been about VIP. Are you planning to share details of any of your Manchester agency girls?

Curiousman

All your posts have all been about VIP. Are you planning to share details of any of your Manchester agency girls?

I used to use to visit Sandy's and was a regular with Manchester-elite. I used to visit Rosie from Manchester-elite regularly but she retired unfortunately, last time I used them was with Yasmin who has also gone. The only girl that I have seen and is left on the site is Eliza, lovely girl great OWO, very responsive to RO and will be seeing her if she is still on the site when I am back up them ways. Some others I want to see on there too! I have also used bondgirls which was a bit meh, communication wasn't the best and one time the code they gave me to the door didn't work!

And it is a genuine thing to say being spoilt in Manchester, there where many massage parlours and agencies to use. The closest massage parlour I have come across, that seems reputable is GFE in Sheffield. I don't know the Midlands area well.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:39:50 pm by Curiousman »

Offline badsin

Oopps! Do I get a detention or something??

If you wanted genuine purposeful advice you should of asked. However stating they don't have have a good reputation, but still considering using them, are the actions of somebody lacking a bit of common sense.
I for one distrust you, I think your a tout for VIP?
The Manchester scene you refer to, is so lacking in detail to be laughable. My previous comment stands :hi:

James999

Wow, seriously. It was assumed that I will be using the agency from my post,

My comment has nothing to do with the "agency" it's the fact that you are running to Admin simply because someone called you a twat, fucking grow up  :music:

Curiousman

Well that's fine, I can only say I am not a tout and you can come to your own conclusion. In regards to agencies in Nottingham I have no clue so posted here. I have seen two girls from callgirlsconfidential, one was ok, and the other left within 15 minutes of an hour booking. Then I came across this forum about a year ago posted about vip as I was umming and rring and then posted more recently to see if anything had changed with them. Obviously not with the hostile response I have received here, so even though I have been called a twat and told to "fucking grow up" at least I have saved some money now.

What do you want me to say about the Manchester scene?? I have spells where I do not punt and spells when I want to, I visited Sandy's regularly during the latter times along with using agencies such as man elite and bondgirls.

As you can see I have never used indies before so never used AW. I did see tattoed-bombshell on there who looks great but she does not accept anyone who doesn't have feedback so I couldn't arrange a meet with her.

Offline Marmalade

Well he has reported you too. Been here a few months, no reviews, hasn't read the rules, half a dozen posts and two of those are reporting long-established members who contribute to the board. I'd say that is abuse. Not my call though.

Offline Marmalade

Probably not. The consensus so far seems to be he's a twat.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Probably not. The consensus so far seems to be he's a twat.  :D

I vote for twat as well, been here for months and contributed sweet fuck all, now he can report me. :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....been here for months and contributed sweet fuck all....

That's the issue with TWATS isn't it. They just moan and whinge and put their efforts into defending their twattish "behaviour".

What the twat should have done is write a couple of reviews and gained some credibilty.  :dash: :dash:

Never learn do they.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

What the twat should have done is write a couple of reviews and gained some credibilty.  :dash: :dash:

Judging by his reluctance so far, they probably would have been a bit twattish ...