Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Foxx - Nottingham tour  (Read 1950 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been quite a while since I last saw Mandy which was my first time and saw that she liked the idea of my signature tie and tease session from a comment she made on a post on uke so I offered her the chance to experience it firsthand as she was coming to Nottingham.

Her comms were exemplary. Probably the most organised girl I've had the pleasure of booking. She really does set the standard. She makes booking a doddle with no fuss whatsoever. I wish more girls were as well organised.

So to the day I had prepared my accessories and music playlist accordingly. Arrived at the location, got the room details and arrived in plenty of time. I'd normally have the girl blindfolded on the bed waiting for me but given Mandy's recent experience, we agreed to meet face to face which I had no problem doing to put her at ease.

I was duly greeted with a very passionate tongue down my throat full on snog by Mandy who was dressed in tights as requested and a bra.

She looked rather stunning. Her black main really suits her.  Last time we met she was blonde. I preferred her this time.

She'd also had surgery and her tummy was looking nice and trim,  albeit with the scarring still evident but given time should become less noticeable.

So after the initial reassuring entry she laid down and put on the blindfold. I set up my lappie and popped on the headphones and off we went on the edging fest that was to be.

Had my usual accessories for those who know my routine: ice; chilled fruit; chocolate pot; feathers and spatula and scissors.

Started off slowly touching and kissing her lips and body which twitched eagerly at every caress. I then moved down to cut away the tights from her feet to expose her pretty tootsies. I sucked, licked and gently bit then adding some ice really got her squirming.

As the pace picked up I took the scissors to her crotch and sliced away the nylon to expose her pink pouting pussy.  Thought I'd have a taste which certainly hit the spot and had her groaning with pleasure, and so I eased off and moved back to the legs cutting and ripping away the tights to expose her pale flesh which I continued to touched, tickle, lick and kiss.

I removed the bra to expose her pert breasts. Still a bit sensitive I was careful not to go too hard on them but gentle sweeps and kisses, some ice on her little nipples got more squeals of delight.

As the pace continued to gather speed, the spatula came into play and I rolled her onto her side and slapped her arse, legs, thighs in time with the beat of the music and she grunted in pleasure disguised by the obvious pain that accompanied each slap. I soothed her arse with gentle rubs and kisses and a dab of ice.

My next move was more oral on her, but this time with ice in my mouth rubbing the ice on her swollen clit and deep into her pussy really got her writhing. In fact she was so hot down there I had to keep using more ice as it was melting rather rapidly. Fingers in her pussy rubbing her g spot had her right on the cusp of coming but my plan as always is to keep her on the edge, so a slap on the clit and back to kissing eased her away from her orgasm.

Next I dripped some lube on her pussy and three fingers all actively engaged, two in her pussy and one in her tight arse as I took some more DFK. Mandy is defintely a good kisser and really seems to enjoy tonsil wrestling. We shared the fruit and chocolate, me feeding her with it then taking it back from her mouth into mine and back and forth. Quite an intimate meal if there was such a thing.

The playlist was coming to a close with a couple of tracks left which was my signal to cover up and fuck, but felt the urge to straddle her face and let her savour my cock while I fingered her some more, then finally slid down after putting on the rubber and slid into her very wet pussy pounding in rythmn to the music and let her have her long awaited orgasm.

She'd come just before the end of the track and apologised later for coming too soon which made me chuckle.

I was still raring to go but her pussy was very sensitive, so she pulled off the condom and took me in her mouth for a BJ but was soon ready for more pussy action. Her in CG was very good bouncing and squatting, then into doggie, probably my fave position with her, gave a great view and she looked over her shoulder and i leaned forward for some kissing with her pussy clamped to my dick felt rather good indeed.

I was nearly ready and so slipped off the condom and Mandy knelt on all fours on the bed with me kneeling in front of her for a 10 minute BJ that had me shaking at the knees, she'd swallowed the lot before I had the chance to ask her to share it with me but a lingering kiss meant I could taste myself on her lips so all was not lost.

Got cleaned up, chatted away like old friends as I dressed Mandy wandered around naked looking tasty enough to get me roused up for another round but guess I'll have to wait for that one.

Mandy will shortly have a new place in Leicester and it sounds pretty well equipped, so I'll defintely be doing a visit in the not too distant. Could well become a regular trip.

GN  :hi:

Offline the_special-one92

Great review, I'm hoping to see Mandy when she has her incall location sorted.
After seeing some pics of her recently I never realised she was that gorgeous facially so I'm looking forward to it.

Offline Picti

Great review GN and good to hear she was up for this as I have something similar in mind. We were in previous contact but matters on both sides resulted in delay. I  completely agree with you regarding her excellent communication and organisation. New forthcoming incall location you say, hmm...

rodjaneandfreddy

Good review of a very good girl, I can't help but feel slight bad taste to suggest tie and tease after recent issue's shall we call it.

Hoping to visit again myself soon.

GolfNut

Great review, I'm hoping to see Mandy when she has her incall location sorted.
After seeing some pics of her recently I never realised she was that gorgeous facially so I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks tso and yep she certainly won't disappoint, one of the prettiest faces I've literally come across :D

Great review GN and good to hear she was up for this as I have something similar in mind. We were in previous contact but matters on both sides resulted in delay. I  completely agree with you regarding her excellent communication and organisation. New forthcoming incall location you say, hmm...

Thanks pictisunum, hope you're well matey. I did modify the content to make it slightly less tense than I usually do, so no scarey music for example, but once she was happy it was me in the room with her and she put on the blindfold and headphones it was pretty much business as usual and she really enjoyed it from what I could tell.

Good review of a very good girl, I can't help but feel slight bad taste to suggest tie and tease after recent issue's shall we call it.

Hoping to visit again myself soon.

Thanks rjf. Your call obviously, but we both had a pretty spectacular time. I'm pretty well known and having seen her before, once she knew it was me in the room she was totally at ease and open to pretty much anything I did. She also told me she'd not experienced anything like it, which indicated that she really enjoyed it and I'm sure she wouldn't be requesting I visit her new place if that wasn't the case.  :hi:

Leicpokerboy

Great review GN. Mandy really is a lovely lady in every way possible. Glad you both had a great time, as you aid in you report it was something Mandy showed an interest in so don't personally see it as "bad taste" as it something clearly wanted to do and clearly enjoyed. 

After some recent events Mandy for me is one of a very small number of girls I will now be seeing as she has my 100% trust :-)

Offline Juankerr

Excellent review of an interesting sounding session GN  :hi:

Offline Picti

I can't help but feel slight bad taste to suggest tie and tease after recent issue's shall we call it.

I understand what you mean, but this was also an excellent and enjoyable way for her to extend her comfort zone and help rebuild her confidence with punters.  She was in good hands (and spatula) with GN, so it's all good  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

I understand what you mean, but this was also an excellent and enjoyable way for her to extend her comfort zone and help rebuild her confidence with punters.  She was in good hands (and spatula) with GN, so it's all good  :thumbsup:

Exactly this ^^

You clearly understand the female psyche, as I believe I do too my friend. Some people just don't get it, but that's not our problem is it?

Offline Picti

You clearly understand the female psyche

I wouldn't go that far GN, and I love (sometimes loathe) their capacity to consistently surprise me.

However, in this case you were able to reassure Mandy to take a risk and render herself vulnerable after she was attacked and robbed.  You were then able to reward her trust by giving her a safe and enjoyable experience.  You enjoyed your punt and your actions in this case will also benefit other punters as she regains her confidence.  So I commend you on that.