Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sisihot  (Read 531 times)

mnbvcxz

External Link/Members Only

In bedminster, oral with is about all i know

What do you think the charnces are that she is the girl in the photo?

Offline Roth

In bedminster, oral with is about all i know

What do you think the charnces are that she is the girl in the photo?

Dunno. :unknown: Could be B&S.   :unknown:  Maybe TOFTT but be oreoared to walk?  :drinks:

mnbvcxz

Noticed a few seem to be in bedminster, which means i guess someone is importing them in which is probably not a good sign
Gave it a miss, as oral with wasn't what i wanted

mnbvcxz

I am guessing this is going to be much the same, couldn't get sense out of her other than it was incall

ATMIV

In my experience the vast majority of oriental girls profiles are fake
The profile only exists for an establishment where the girls will rotate weekly
Each girl will provide different services many as extras. It's best to call them and ask if they do this and that and if it costs extra.
You will be speaking to the person (usually female) who runs the place - find out how much certain extras cost - if you proceed only book for the inclusive service, but negotiate directly behind closed doors with the girl - you will get a better rate because that all cash from this point goes directly to her.

mnbvcxz

Good advice, figured i was probably comunicating with someone who runs the place rather than the girl
Still rubbish as i have just had 2 text first being no and the second being yes extra and i am not even sure what they are replying too
Can see myself not risking it at this rate, i seem to be getting so careful in my old age tgat i wonder if i will ever punt again