Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x . . Bo . . x Torquay  (Read 445 times)

Offline vaderd

Looks awfully like the thieving druggie skank formerly know as __lady alisha__, kayleigh93x, x__madam__x, MaDaM etc... formerly of Teignmouth

External Link/Members Only

Offline chrispuckey

Looks awfully like the thieving druggie skank formerly know as __lady alisha__, kayleigh93x, x__madam__x, MaDaM etc... formerly of Teignmouth

External Link/Members Only
Yes it is indeed the same skank, still thieving and ripping punters off. I clocked her in town the other day and she is far from the pretty girl in the photos. She now has black hair and has put on a load of weight I guess about a size 12 to 14. God only knows what punters must think when they are expecting to hitch up with a slim pretty little blonde and that turns up !
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:44:49 pm by chrispuckey »

Offline lewis666

The £150 for two hour special will no doubt attract some but that would put me off, who else can you find at £75 hour with no sneaky extras?? Hopefully people will take the wise choice

Offline northernmonkey

I messaged asking about a meet. Something just seemed off, so didn't message back. Dodged a bullet i think!

Offline chrispuckey

Not the best record on here!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15055
When she was younger I had a great time with her but her drug habit got in the way.
The only one worse than her is that other crack head thief from Plymouth!