Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY  (Read 2893 times)

UberX

External Link/Members Only

Due to working purposes I went to Acton area in last Friday. So decided to shag someone before leaving this area subject to availability :P Called her. A very good phone manner. so booked for 1hr. Her flat is situated a well known building near North Acton station, .Firstly I was really impressed after looking at her beautiful, smiley face. because looking at her profile pictures it is very hard to judge her actual face. She was dressed as very smart looked exactly a girl of my next door. anyway drinking and shower was offered. then we jumped on the bed. Services I received.

FK/DFK very good,
OWO very good, deep and slow besides her moaning during OWO was big turning point.
Sex missionary, doggy.
Cumming 3 times in the hour. A big thanks to her because she tried her best and I successfully managed to cum 3 times.
She also offered me massage. was good too.

Actually after 2nd round I thought this is the end so we were talking and then suddenly she asked me if I want to cum another round, good girl  :kiss: then I carried on 3rd round. Her English speaking is very well. By talking with her I have learned that she is independent and works alone in her flat and also I did not see any presence of another girl in her flat. Physically she is size 10, blond hair, body wise she has very closure look like new Polish girl Kate. So I called she is a good replacement. Only difference is the age. I think she is 29 accurately that said on her profile and another thing is that a little bit of saggy belly and stretch marks but that is not bad anyway. Did not watch the clock even we crossed 15-20 mins extra. Hygienically she was very fresh, clear fresh breath and I gave her some gentle tongue action :kiss: I shall visit her when I am next in this area. Eventually I did not find any fault on her. She is very cool there is no doubt. :kiss:

Offline bestbefore

I saw her nearly a year ago now and your review has made me want to revisit. A really nice girl, friendly,  very responsive, good comms. Dfk, OWO. Great VFM as well.

As you point out, she does have a bit of a belly and stretch marks, which may put some off. She is not a slim teenager. I think she is older than you estimate, I would have said mid to late 30's.

Offline The_Don

Is she in Acton, same place Lucy I reviewed (neg)

UberX

Is she in Acton, same place Lucy I reviewed (neg)

I saw her in the same building of this Lucy External Link/Members Only but different flat. at first I thought she works with them but actually not. she is independent so no connection wth Lucy, Alexandra. :)

UberX

I saw her nearly a year ago now and your review has made me want to revisit. A really nice girl, friendly,  very responsive, good comms. Dfk, OWO. Great VFM as well.

As you point out, she does have a bit of a belly and stretch marks, which may put some off. She is not a slim teenager. I think she is older than you estimate, I would have said mid to late 30's.

Actually I have found her exactly like this picture you see the belly area :kiss:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quesadilla

Looks nice - does she have face pics in her PG does anyone know? 

If not, as the OP has seen both Kate / NPG / HPG how does she compare facially?

Q

UberX

Looks nice - does she have face pics in her PG does anyone know? 

If not, as the OP has seen both Kate / NPG / HPG how does she compare facially?

Q

My friend I have said that body wise she has a similarity with Kate not just facially and  I have also said that she is a good replacement of Kate. You see in our practical life we use many products as a replacement when the original one is not available. And I have also seen that sometimes replacement products work better than original one. So she is simply in this category works better for me :kiss:. Only who has seen both girls they can compare both of them. Sorry I do not have her face pics and do not know about private gallery. :)

Offline The_Don

I saw her in the same building of this Lucy External Link/Members Only but different flat. at first I thought she works with them but actually not. she is independent so no connection wth Lucy, Alexandra. :)

Thanks, for the reply and review

If it was the same flat I won't be going back again. I've learn that some locations (Managed) are just poor and a lot of the time a W/G can make a difference. But Lucy service was not up to par and I won't be handing over cash to that group.

As for Candy being independent has its plus points, some of the better polish W/G I've seen are independent  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:45:46 am by The_Don »

Offline adindas

Well done Mate you are really Uber Man. Manage to cum three times within an hour, woow....

Step up the game optimising your talent and power, visit a two-hours sex party with premium rate such as the PhoenixCLub (e.g ex LMP).

External Link/Members Only

Due to working purposes I went to Acton area in last Friday. So decided to shag someone before leaving this area subject to availability :P Called her. A very good phone manner. so booked for 1hr. Her flat is situated a well known building near North Acton station, .Firstly I was really impressed after looking at her beautiful, smiley face. because looking at her profile pictures it is very hard to judge her actual face. She was dressed as very smart looked exactly a girl of my next door. anyway drinking and shower was offered. then we jumped on the bed. Services I received.

FK/DFK very good,
OWO very good, deep and slow besides her moaning during OWO was big turning point.
Sex missionary, doggy.
Cumming 3 times in the hour. A big thanks to her because she tried her best and I successfully managed to cum 3 times.
She also offered me massage. was good too.

Actually after 2nd round I thought this is the end so we were talking and then suddenly she asked me if I want to cum another round, good girl  :kiss: then I carried on 3rd round. Her English speaking is very well. By talking with her I have learned that she is independent and works alone in her flat and also I did not see any presence of another girl in her flat. Physically she is size 10, blond hair, body wise she has very closure look like new Polish girl Kate. So I called she is a good replacement. Only difference is the age. I think she is 29 accurately that said on her profile and another thing is that a little bit of saggy belly and stretch marks but that is not bad anyway. Did not watch the clock even we crossed 15-20 mins extra. Hygienically she was very fresh, clear fresh breath and I gave her some gentle tongue action :kiss: I shall visit her when I am next in this area. Eventually I did not find any fault on her. She is very cool there is no doubt. :kiss:

Offline smiths

Thanks, for the reply and review

If it was the same flat I won't be going back again. I've learn that some locations (Managed) are just poor and a lot of the time a W/G can make a difference. But Lucy service was not up to par and I won't be handing over cash to that group.

As for Candy being independent has its plus points, some of the better polish W/G I've seen are independent  :thumbsup:

There is NO way of knowing for definite if ANY WG really is Independent, them saying so doesnt make it true obviously. ANY WG could have a pimp who you might not see or hear as he isnt in the premises, he might be waiting outside or in the pub spending the WGs fees drinking.

Offline The_Don

There is NO way of knowing for definite if ANY WG really is Independent, them saying so doesnt make it true obviously. ANY WG could have a pimp who you might not see or hear as he isnt in the premises, he might be waiting outside or in the pub spending the WGs fees drinking.

Indeed, they say independent but could be pimped managed

UberX

Well done Mate you are really Uber Man. Manage to cum three times within an hour, woow....

Step up the game optimising your talent and power, visit a two-hours sex party with premium rate such as the PhoenixCLub (e.g ex LMP).

Actually I mainly prefer I to 1 booking and three times cumming in hour is not very difficult for me if the girl is good  :P :kiss:

UberX

I got your point what you mean. By chatting with Candy I have realized that she used to work with any pimp or maid at her starting time I mean when she arrived in UK and later after few years she has become independent.  It can be true in her case but I believe still there are some girls who are independent.

:)

Offline smiths

I got your point what you mean. By chatting with Candy I have realized that she used to work with any pimp or maid at her starting time I mean when she arrived in UK and later after few years she has become independent.  It can be true in her case but I believe still there are some girls who are independent.

:)

I imagine some WGs actually are Independent but i have no way of knowing for definite which ones. :hi: