Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming giving  (Read 3666 times)

Farlamba1

Any reccomendations of wgs that do rimming giving?

Offline Tommy_73

LeylaBigClit, CutestLucy, SweetTeen Julia, LadyMaya89, BiaSugarLips, red hot carmen, sexyBlondeIsla, camila__hottie spring to mind. Lucy's was the best by far.

punting888

Who would be in the second tier?

Offline Tommy_73

Leyla, Isla, Julia then Bia.

Farlamba1

LeylaBigClit, CutestLucy, SweetTeen Julia, LadyMaya89, BiaSugarLips, red hot carmen, sexyBlondeIsla, camila__hottie spring to mind. Lucy's was the best by far.
Thank you.

Also do they just do the rimming during the punt or do you have to ask them to do it?

Offline Tommy_73

Don't think I've had to ask any of them - Leyla & Lucy pretty much do it throughout, Julia does it at the beginning usually. There are no set rules so just state your needs and you shall probably receive.

Farlamba1

Was your ass hairy? My ass is hairy as hell, did anyone still get rimmed with a hairy ass?

Offline Tommy_73

Jesus man, I don't wanna know about the state of your rancid arse.

If you expect someone to get intimate with your nether regions then maybe take some pride in you appearance - wax, shave or whatever.

fredpunter

Was your ass hairy? My ass is hairy as hell, did anyone still get rimmed with a hairy ass?

Get the lass to shave it for you  :P

Farlamba1

Would they still rim a hairy ass? Like would they say no if you asked for rimming if your ass is hairy. I just wanna be prepared.

Justanotheruser

Would they still rim a hairy ass? Like would they say no if you asked for rimming if your ass is hairy. I just wanna be prepared.

Be prepared by shaving it? I would expect many to say no.

Offline PLeisure

Would you rim a hairy arse ??  :crazy: :unknown:
Use your brain :rolleyes:  :hi:

fredpunter

Were I forced to rim an arse whether it was hairy or not would not be my chief concern. However I can understand why those that choose to do it may have a preference.

Both dee and ameera do it thoroughly but you'd have to check with them whether they have a preference.

Sufaking

Just shave your dirty hairy ass OP and then there's no problem.  :dash:

timmaller

hi fred - do you have links to dee and ameera profiles?

fredpunter

hi fred - do you have links to dee and ameera profiles?

Why do so few people take advantage of the excellent search facility on this forum?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140470.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149503.0