Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Sugar - Manchester (TOFTT Jackpot)  (Read 4090 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7564334) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline rubberduck221

Corker of a punt this one, images at the bottom.

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30min

Services: OWO, RO, FS, DFK

Communication:
No UKP reviews on this girl so I was a bit tentative initially, but she had some AW feedback and her photos looked legit. Messaged her on WhatsApp and she got back to me pretty quick with clear instructions.

One thing I liked was there were no extras listed in the text-menu, everything she does is included e.g OWO, CIM and DFK (rimming wasn't listed). I much prefer this as it avoids any ambiguity in the action.

Venue:
Apartment building 2 minutes walk from Salford Central Train Station, Manchester. Nice modern apartment building, plenty of pay and display parking nearby. Inside was clean and comfortable. She had lit a candle which smelled great and set the mood.

Looks:
This is where she blows other girls out of the water. Absolute stunner.

The pictures on the profile look too good to be true but they are the for the most part very accurate.

Profile says 31 and I would say that's bang on. She has a pretty face with long black hair that reaches her waist. Her complexion was a little more tanned than some of her more pale photos.

No more avoiding the elephant in the room, or should I say two elephants. Her tits are huge, enhanced but look great and sit really well on her frame. I personally love small tits but even I was bowled over.

Great arse that by itself would have been the highlight of any other review but there's too much to cover.

She's slim but not skinny, she has size 10 on her profile and that's accurate.

She is just fit-as-fuck all over, nuff said. A genuine 9/10.

The punt:

Texted her I was at the apartment building and she pressed the button to opened the door (no buzzer or anything so make sure you're outside the door when you text).

Up to her room and her door was already open and in I go. Hug and a kiss hello as first impressions are good, though the room is quite dark so I could have missed some stuff. She offered a shower and I accept, everything is nice and clean.

I sit on the bed and she comes in the room with some lingerie on. At this point I can get a view of her full body and I try to soak it in. We start fondling and DFK ensues which was really good throughout. Sometimes a little chaotic but that's alright.

She pulls her bra down to reveal the twins which are more than a handful, they really are something else. OWO was fantastic, great pace and technique with a bit of DT. I return the favour and go down on her to which she makes all the right noises and movements. A few minutes in she beckons me to come up so we can start with intercourse, saying she "didn't want me to work too hard". I would have loved to make her cum but I wasn't sure if she wasn't enjoying it (mixed signals?) or if she genuinely just wanted to give me a good time and thought I would prefer receiving, who knows. In hindsight I should of communicated better.

Sex in all the usual positions, and oh of course she's got an amazing tidy and tight pussy, as if there wasn't enough already. DFK continues throughout, maybe worth noting I'm clean shaven so YMMV :unknown:.

She did get tired of CG quite quickly so ended up finishing in missionary. I lay on the bed and she asks me to turn over for a massage to finish up our time. Actually a really good massage. I asked if she had trained but she said no. Used oil and really put her weight into my back which felt great.

Another shower to end and she said "take your time" which is nice. She also said this at the start which got me worried she was going to be a clock watcher but not at all. Total time there was about 40 mins so not rushed at all.

She said she was in Manchester this week then Edinburgh next week (I'm assuming she's working). After that she said she was going back to Hong Kong, but she is definitely Thai.

CONS:
Nothing

PROS:
Very attractive
Superb service
Welcoming and warm

Overall I felt like I hit the jackpot. She's not even really my type but she's just too gorgeous.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline quixotic

Damn she looks fit as fuck. May have to see her while she’s in the area

Offline RandomGuy99

She possibly didn't want her face and other photos plastered all over this site. It might have been better to leave her photos on her AW photo and let people view her profile to see them instead of sticking them on here where they'll stay forever and potentially impact her non-SP life.

Offline rubberduck221

I used the adultwork image urls on purpose so that if the pictures get removed from AW hey wouldn't show on UKP. Can someone more technical explain why the pictures still show?

Is UKP re-hosting the images?

If she has taken her profile down because of this review then that's obviously not my intention and I feel terrible. Can a mod remove the images from my original post?

Offline Hornylad

mate i dont think a hooker would take her profile down because of her pics being on UKP.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I used the adultwork image urls on purpose so that if the pictures get removed from AW hey wouldn't show on UKP. Can someone more technical explain why the pictures still show?

If she has taken her profile down because of this review then that's obviously not my intention and I feel terrible. Can a mod remove the images from my original post?
Were her pictures in her public gallery?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Hazz9902

Hopefully she’s back cause she looks FAF

:unknown:

Offline Trotter671

Hopefully she’s back cause she looks FAF

:unknown:

+1 - Damn I was going to add Candy to my AW Hot List!!

Offline FilthLoverGuy

Her AW profile looks to be active again now.

I actually met with her earlier this week. Positive review to follow (those titties!!! :wacko:).

I'd made my booking with her earlier in the week before the TOFTT review by rubberduck221 and got a little worried when her profile looked to be inactive/offline. However comms were maintained via WhatsApp and everything went smoothly.

She told me during our meet that she had made her profile inactive as she had got enough bookings to last her a while and she only likes to see 3 or 4 people a day. Loads of SPs claim they only like to see a limited number but she clearly meant it hence her taking her profile down to avoid fielding more enquiries etc.

Offline Hazz9902

Fantastic - can’t wait next time I’m in manc now  :yahoo:

Offline Hamster55

Wow where the fuck has she come from lol

Offline scutty brown

When an AW profile is taken down or suppressed the photos usually remain on the server in the same location and so links carry on working

Offline john54321

Saw her today. Sadly very rushed for me. Great set of tits on her though.