Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina (TOFTT - P&D: OW, FS) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 820 times)

Online tantraman

I fancied repeating my recent ”fun fuck with a fatty”, and so searched VS for Zeynep when in the same area last week. Sadly, it appears that she has moved elsewhere. But VS at least yielded Kristina for a £40 suck-and-fuck instead …

Link:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and here's a Kommons screenshot too ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Logistics:

Kristina actually answers her own phone … she spoke good English, and came across quite affable … she texted the following …

N22xxx

15min 40£
30min 60£
1h 100£

Sex ,bj ,masages, 69, different position, kiss

Owo 20£ cim 30£

No anal
No bareback

… and so I made my way to her for a £40 ‘quickie’ with 15mins notice.

Same location as Zeynep …

Zeynep worked from a small back bedroom in a shared house on a quiet residential road. Access was through a discreet side entrance into the garden and up external stairs. The house was a 10min walk from Wood Green tube station.

The small bedroom only had a single bed and a dresser, and Zeynep’s fulsome figure made the space even tighter! I was in and out, and so didn’t use any wash facilities.

… but Kristina had a larger ground floor bedroom in that shared house, which I entered from the less discreet front door off the main road. I again was in and out, and so didn’t see the bathroom.

Looks:

Surprisingly, Kristina is indeed the WG in the VS and Kommons photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… standing 5’6” and Size 8 … soft natural C-cups and a lovely round bottom … not exactly toned, but not at all fat … smooth skin spoiled by a few tattoos … GND face framed by long black locks.

Kristina’s VS profile states that she’s 28-years-old, and I wouldn’t argue. She is Romanian, but not the RBF-type … and actually quite engaging and chatty.

Services:

I found Kristina smiling behind the front door, wearing the black one-piece mini-dress in the photo above. She led me off the corridor straight into her bedroom, and we enjoyed a little banter. I handed over £40, which she stashed in a dresser … and then I quickly stripped, as Kristina slipped out of her one-piece (she was nude-ready beneath).

Kristina asked me to lie back on the bed, and my cock was already gearing upward. She then slipped a condom atop my bellend, and sucked the rubber down the shaft … straight into OW. Kristina bobbed up-and-down from my right flank, varying suction but not motion, but enough to get me rock-solid quicksharp … at the same time, my right hand found its way down her round ass and inbetween her thighs, and Kristina allowed gentle fingering of her moistening pussy.

After I was hard and she was wet, Kristina asked what position I'd like. I asked her to jump on top … and so we kicked off in CG. Kristina again bobbed up-and-down with little variation … so I took the lead and pumped up into her, as I pulled her torso down into an embrace and sensual necking. I let her go and rise up in order to suck up her tits too, whilst still gyrating up into her.

Feeling my sap rise a tad too soon, I asked to switch to doggy to wrap up. Kristina swiftly obliged head-down and ass-up … this was a great choice of finish, as her round ass looked delectable. I popped in, and geared up from slo-mo to rapid pump-action … slappity-slap … and soon enough spurted into the bag, whilst pushing deep inside her. Kristina let me stop pulsing and withdraw at my own volition.

Once out, Kristina wet-wiped the filled condom off me, and offered me the packet to wipe up further. We bantered some more, as I dressed up. I was out by 14mins … job done.

Conclusion:

Kristina delivers a lovely little suck-and-fuck for £40 … and there’s Positive-ly nothing not to like for that price point … I’ve actually already enjoyed a second time for the same, and no doubt shall repeat for as long as she’s about.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 12:38:12 am by tantraman »