Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester - poppybarrington  (Read 5223 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?  Tidy little arse, but no other photos so probably flat chested!!  Thighs look like they might be alittle too sizeable.

Offline Taggart

But at least she's got a decent gap at the top of her legs....

TheNewSeeker

Not convinced that's a size 8 arse though; stretching it a bit me thinks :)

:timeout:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Plus points...

No PG at all in her profile. Picture searches revelaed nothing untoward.
Feedback of 3 only so far, but one is from a punter who has seen numerous girls in the E M, including one whom I've also seen.

jasonleics41

Too pricey for a new girl with poor photos. TOFTT anyone?

Online RedKettle

I would have thought about it, but I am now a follower of Mandy when in Leicester!!!

Maybe in a few months.

Online RedKettle

Anyone tried her yet? 

Building up more positive feedback since I last mentioned her, I am tempted to give her a go as I am trying new (to me) girls at the moment.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Anyone tried her yet? 

Building up more positive feedback since I last mentioned her, I am tempted to give her a go as I am trying new (to me) girls at the moment.

Agree with your logic about more postive feedback. shame no one on here has seen her yet.

From recollection, I remember a member telling me by PM that she does not give out her number at all, similar tactic to Louise1990 girls,
thereby making it more difficult to get to her place, cos you can't call them if running late or need the last bit of directions, etc .
When she called the member, it was from a witheld number. He was put off by this, so cancelled his booking.

DannyJames

£120 an hour for corned beef legs and no face.

For those reasons, I'm out.

Online RedKettle

£120 an hour for corned beef legs and no face.

For those reasons, I'm out.

very reasonable - although the arse at the top of the legs looks good.

johno9001

Has anybody seen Poppy?

I am booked in to see her next week, but any feedback would be very welcome.

We chatted a little on the phone to confirm details and she seemed very genuine and eager to please. He number was indeed withheld as someone mentioned earlier and she said she would call me again just before start time so I cant imagine i will be getting her number any time soon  ;)

Any help would be appreciated. I will post feedback if the meet happens.

Online RedKettle

I never saw her but looking forward to your feedback  :hi:

Offline monkeybucket

Anyone seen her yet??  Randomly she inboxed me on AW I was pondering a visit a while back but think I got distracted by other girls. I assume the phone is dusty for her to directly ask for a booking.
Mb

Online RedKettle

Anyone seen her yet??  Randomly she inboxed me on AW I was pondering a visit a while back but think I got distracted by other girls. I assume the phone is dusty for her to directly ask for a booking.
Mb

did she offer a discount  ;)

Offline monkeybucket

did she offer a discount  ;)

Sadly no,i have asked though. awaiting a reply.  :)

Offline Buttons

Sadly no,i have asked though. awaiting a reply.  :)

She contacted me as well on AW, obviously has some Christmas presents to buy. I'm tempted to book her, but please let me know if she offers you a discount. PM me if you prefer.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Easat Midlands (or is it leicester members) wake up and smell the coffee

poppy barrington is the same as miss lushbutt, who works near leicester shitty football club.

i am surprised no one has said anything yet.

mr ct please please be your usual help and post both of her profiles everyone on this board should be aware of this.

Above was from a different thread.

Strange..... both profiles are in my HL, and today were lined up with one after the other.... and BOTH had locations showing as Earl Shilton... more than a coincidence, methinks.

LB was previously based in Leicester, near the football ground and worked duos with Brook.

Would anyone have recently seen LB or Poppy B??

Offline Lt Shaffer

Not seen either recently but can confirm that poppy is lushbutt

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not seen either recently but can confirm that poppy is lushbutt

Thanks for that. I wonder why she does this, having 2 different profiles  :dash:

Offline 12leic12

I have seen Poppy, and was disappointed, she was nice enough, however her hygiene was not up to my standard.

Online RedKettle

I have seen Poppy, and was disappointed, she was nice enough, however her hygiene was not up to my standard.

Thanks - a review would be helpful!

Offline Weyoun

I tried booking her a few months ago. Everything arranged but then start getting emails that she's ringing my phone to confirm but no answer. Strange as I was sat next to it and it never rang. Checked my settings to see if it was blocking Unknown numbers, no wasn't that and had a couple of other calls so no issues with the phone.

Due to this there were back and forth emails for a bit and in the end I just told her to leave as I wasn't going to jump through hoops for someone of whom there is limited knowledge. Now I know she's Solai/Lushbutt I definitely won't bother again as Brook's group have stinking attitudes.

Offline 12leic12

Thanks - a review would be helpful!
The meet was decent, she was nice enough, but I did not get the sense that she had bothered to shower anytime before the meet. If she did then fair enough, but she ought to spend a bit longer in the shower. Or maybe I just have very high hygiene standards. :unknown: