Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady volpe  (Read 817 times)

Offline Shelby63

Hi all, has anyone had the pleasure ? I'm tempted by the feedback on adultworks
External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

Got a positive on here a cpl of days ago, probably didn't appear as you've done an android link.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr-oraltastic

Absolutely, fabulous slim lady in early 50's but with a body more like in her 20's. Downstairs flat on main road in Sneinton which is used for punting purposes only. Nice and comfortable. Nice kisser without DFK, loves Oral and a really tight pussy. Nice personality and has gone into it for the love of Sex

Recommended

Offline Shelby63

Thanks for the replies sorry about the link didn't realise android didn't work , I have now booked for 11am tomorrow so I will report back later , bonus that I'm only 15 minutes away from sneinton.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Look forward to a review ... enjoy

Online Dipper

The proverbial 'chapel hat pegs'.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Just for a point of interest, she has a profile on External Link/Members Only , seeking out guys to give her a naked massage, no sex involved. The pic on her profile in the purple outfit is the same as one on that profile. She states she is in the adult trade but just wants a free naked massage. Doesn't appear to be any fee involved. You might get a discount if you give her a massage. Calls herself Roxy on there. The body shots look to be the same person, age (50) and the area is right too.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Just tried to book Lady Volpe but, sadly she has had to give up her flat and is no longer doing InCalls ... Another one bites the dust  :(