Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on a Gorgeous Black girl who works Kent street in Leicester?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline jonnycondom

Once in a while I sometimes find myself driving up and down Kent street to see if there's anything about.
Around 3:30am, just over an hour ago I spotted a (to me) gorgeous black girl. After taking a couple of fly-bys I pulled over to where she was and asked her if she had a phone number, to which she replied she does but doesn't give it out just to anyone because of nuisance calls.
She has the same shaped face as Whoopi Goldberd but a lot prettier. she has a slight Nigerian accent and uses the word Babe a lot. she gets her face right up to yours whilst talking. she has a bit of a belly on her, which is the way I like them.
Anyone know who she is or had the pleasure?
She says she charges 20 for a bj and 30 for sex.

Offline token11

Kerb crawling is illegal mate, she may of bin police :scare: there aint no gorgeous girls on kent street lol But if thats your thing go for it

Sillypig

I'm sure if you would of offered some honey she would give it to you. Or you could of had some paid fun there and then. You would of definitely gotten it then as a genuine customer!

Offline jonnycondom

Anyone ever been busted by an under cover cop?

What's their M.O?

Offline jonnycondom

Kerb crawling is illegal mate, she may of bin police :scare: there aint no gorgeous girls on kent street lol But if thats your thing go for it

I know it's illegal. she seemed a bit to forward to be a cop

Offline token11

Police have under covers working as prozzies on kent street,

I've never bin busted but ive seen people get busted.