Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese in Bishops Stortford  (Read 525 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4686757) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tricky59

External Link/Members Only
07471597309 (Ignore the photos it will not be the girl you see)

Flat near to train station, five minutes walk.
Flat is clean, basic, functional.

Latest girl in B.Stortford is Nina, 28yr old Chinese women size 10/12, tall with big but saggy breasts the result of having twin boys likewise she carries the scars of having carried twins. That said she has a pretty, smiley face with trademark long black hair. If you can get past the belly and the boobs she is actually a really nice women.

The deed, paid £60 for thirty minutes plus a bit extra for OWO, I enjoyed suckling on her sensitive nipples and she in turn licked and sucked on my nipple, very sensual. Like a lot of the Chinese women I've met, she loved being munched out and I persuaded her to face sit and just went to town licking and tongue her sex until she came on my face, mac on, she moved to straddle me and just lost herself climaxing on my dick. Surprisingly I was still up for it and I told her to go a again which she did quite quickly after the one before. I flipped her over and just went for it in mish slapping into her wetness until I popped and came.

She cleaned me up after she had recovered, she was a bit shell shocked. as I went on my way.
Even though her body is far from perfect, Nina is pretty, gave good service and obviously enjoyed herself and in turn, myself. Overall, I would see her again just for her enthusiasm.