Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai massage in Twickenham  (Read 6942 times)

Offline 76shen

Hidden Image/Members Only 

as anyone see this girl Veeda. does she give more than just massage, and is she good. any details would be great.

Offline 76shen

Sorry tried to paste this link in but didn't work.
advertised on Gumtree.

professional young thai masseuse Offers Relaxing full body massage in Richmond and Twickenham

shabash

Did you get anywhere with her?  I tried twice and she bumped time then cancelled both times so I gave up.

Offline 76shen

No, can't even find her advertising now.

shabash

Guess she got a bf and got nervous about past ;)

Offline andist

I got great FS with her in the past but I ve heard she stopped recently
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline 76shen

I got great FS with her in the past but I ve heard she stopped recently

how much did it cost for FS. does she do OWO

Offline andist

I dont remember, usual price, it was long time ago, massage was good, BJ delicious but no OWO, Alice aka Veeda is quite tight, nice ass, good breast.
But as I told you, I m not sure she s still working, I ve heard there s another Thaigirl working for her there
She s also a very friendly girl!

shabash

If you see link to the new girl please do post!

Offline 76shen

If you see link to the new girl please do post!

i don't know if Veeda or her friend is working. normally her friend covers her, when she's in Thailand. is a link.

External Link/Members Only

Can someone share the cost for her services and whats on offer please?

Also where is the location - is it discrete?

Thanks in advance.

Offline analhigh

veeda is still going and is very discrete.

cant remember exact price - think it was 80ish for 1hr b2b, extra 30 to fuck her.

it was amazing... both times

Offline andist

Offline andist

she fucks better than she massages.
hot and tight

shabash

Just seen this and great to know she's back and in the area. Nice and close to get to from Richmond and I know exactly where she used to be near the stadium so will be contacting again.

Offline webpunter

FB is hidden & she's in Thailand @ the mo.  R the pics accurate ?  Coz look better than average for a massage bird at this price

Offline harry1983

Hi guys

Looks like Veeda (or someone using her account anyway) is back again with both Gumtree and AW adverts. Has anyone been to see her? She has some recent feedback but it's all from the same guy with a 0 AW rating.

In other Twickenham news sadlyChristine Passionate didn't come back for very long - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59236.msg761427#msg761427

Thanks

Offline Gynaemyte

I saw Christine in December 2016, using a different Profile, having seen her previously using the 'Passionate' Profile, in July '15.
She is a very private, shy, polite woman.
I dare say that if she re-appears, she will pop up in one of my Hotlists, as the dreaded "Renata" did using 'pussy diana'.