Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult Parties, London  (Read 1044 times)

naiveruss

Can anyone recommend a venue for afternoon parties in London. LSAP appear not to run them anymore and cannot work out how to use Statusbrew to access Pams Parties.

Offline JamesKW

Pams Parties finished about three years ago,there is the Wednesday afternoon at Paradise Spa Dagenham,recently discussed on here,just turn up no need to book,girls here often used to do Pams so the standard is similar.
There is a new one called Bellas on occasional Mondays in Sutton (also do Bi Bi Fun)not been myself but recently reviewed here.Also Phoenix Party which is extensively reviewed here.

Offline davidgood

Can anyone recommend a venue for afternoon parties in London. LSAP appear not to run them anymore and cannot work out how to use Statusbrew to access Pams Parties.
Why do you keep asking the same question when you have already had an answer, including SD giving you the link to Punting Wiki?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144053.0

Regards,

davidgood

Dildoman

I never been in London to a party , but if you guys visit Peterborough, there is a man club called LeJeu. The best party what I been and great wg. If i am thinking  now, I really should try a party in London, I miss that  days.

naiveruss

Thanks guy's apologies for the repeated posts, big finger problems :wacko: