Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogenholden. Baker Street. Bizarre experience  (Read 1974 times)

Ecy29

I'm on a quest to find the best B2B massage (with or without sex) in London and the session with this lady is the weirdest one I have experienced.

External Link/Members Only

The location was a very quiet street 5min from Baker Street station.

She looks like the AW pics. May be a few years older. I'd put her mid 30s?
Pleasant to look at. Enhanced boobs. About 5"3-5"4.

To put it nicely, she likes to conduct the session in the most sensual way to make sure you are completely relax.
To put it bluntly, she is a bit of a control freak.
Yes she is up front about all these requirement on her AW profile, I only have myself to blame for putting out 250quid for 60min for such a bizarre experience.

Upon entering the flat, she points at a chair and ask me to sit there and put down my stuff.
She reads out what her do's and dont's. I felt like a school kid at that point.
She directs you to hang up the clothes and have a shower.

Once you get back into the room. She hush you, no small talk, and gets on with her tantric massage routine.
To be frank the massage was sensual, relaxing. I'd give it 8/10.
But again, no chit chat.

Light FK and OWO were offered. Those were nice.
She puts on the cover and mount you on top, she closes her eyes and moves in her own rhythm. Basically she wants to you lay there and do nothing.

The session ends promptly at the hour.

She wasn't bad looking
Her massage wasn't bad.
Just that she does everything by her book, plus there was zero connection, as if she was zoomed out in her zen state.

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks for the review. Been wanting to try an nice B2B and saw this girl's website. Your review just confirmed what I was feeling, a bit too regimented for my tastes. I do like a bit of response and talk from any girl I see.

Offline Maverick1808

Sorry did I read that right? You paid £250 for 60 minutes?

Jesus you can get a full on PSE with Anal and the works in Lodon for £250PH, if not less!

kyzersoze05

I have to agree with the above post...£250 for a one hour b2b session is way too much and from your review the experience doesn't sound like it was that great either.   

I don't think she will get many customers. She seems quite strict from her profile about timing. She says that "showers are taken within the booked appointment time"  :thumbsdown:

Offline puntingpumping1920

one pop policy is very restrictive considering you're shelling out 200+

Seems like she hasn't got the acting skills needed in whoring. The whore has to make the customer believe his wanted and you enjoy the experience.

She is best suited for a pump and dump

Very attractive girl
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 11:50:26 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

250 in Baker St for covered sex, OWO, light kiss but no conversation, no control?  :dash:

Jeezus, I just came back from a Negative @ 100 and I got DD+ Natural tits, petite/tiny 5'2" Romanian, late 20s, tiny, tidy pussy (with sponge) and the most invisible clit, who gave me pretty good OWO, minimal kiss, RO, mish, doggie, 1 broken condom (1st time ever in 25 years) and short-changed me by finishing session after 1 come @ 45 mins!  And I still think I got a better deal than you.  :wackogirl:  (see review)

250 in Baker St for covered sex, OWO, light kiss but no conversation, no control?  :dash:

Jeezus, I just came back from a Negative @ 100 and I got DD+ Natural tits, petite/tiny 5'2" Romanian, late 20s, tiny, tidy pussy (with sponge) and the most invisible clit, who gave me pretty good OWO, minimal kiss, RO, mish, doggie, 1 broken condom (1st time ever in 25 years) and short-changed me by finishing session after 1 come @ 45 mins!  And I still think I got a better deal than you.  :wackogirl:  (see review)

Congratulations