Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobs at a strip show  (Read 12576 times)

Offline Sattob

This sounds like Nigel who used to help Tania at her parties. He used to cart the food and drink in and then do security and also guiding you into the flat when they were in serviced apartment blocks with eagle eyed reception.
Doesn't every flat party still have a Nigel! :) This chap who set up the strip shows, including the one in High Wycombe, I think his surname was Wicks, or something like that.

Offline Fredbone

Another to add to the list was a pub up from Old street, now a supermaket. That did an invitation only "blue stage" show, about four times a year. Either after the lunch time strip show or at night, but format the same.

Topless bar staff, four or five strippers, each show getting hotter and hotter, lots of baby oil, ice, toys, ribbons, food......plus the girls taking the piss of the punters.  Extra £5 per girl for the final show, blow jobs for all.......

But no private shows as the pub did not hav the space.

Offline yakamo

Anyone remember Housewife Sue at the Spiral Staircase? Always very active at the Bukkake finale and once had a line of guys waiting to shag her....Quality!

Offline apple-paul

Another to add to the list was a pub up from Old street, now a supermaket. That did an invitation only "blue stage" show, about four times a year. Either after the lunch time strip show or at night, but format the same.

Don't think I ever got to this one. Might that be the Crosby Head? I think this is now where there is a sainsburys local, or it could be where there is now a bar called the Roadtrip? I remember the name, but I never went as i would have remembered the topless bar staff.

Offline davidgood

Anyone remember Housewife Sue at the Spiral Staircase? Always very active at the Bukkake finale and once had a line of guys waiting to shag her....Quality!
There used to be a Housewife Sue at Spud  Jim's at Club Lick. A mature blonde I recall.

However, I suspect the one you are referring to may have been a dark haired lady who used to come into the pub which became the Sports Bar on a Monday evening when they used to have large line ups including girls who were auditioning. This lady used to be dressed up and drink with guys but then towards the end of the evening she would go around with a jug and do strip.

That old pub put on some good shows. The stage was low and the girls came off it and usually allowed a bit of touching. Also they had novelty acts like the girl who used to shave her pussy.

I heard about the Spiral Staircase but was never sure exactly where it was and how much it cost to get in etc.

Regards,

davidgood

fredpunter

This thread ... if nothing else ... hilights the fact that there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of good old fashioned debauchery

Slap and tickle they used to call it ... long may it live ... humorous filth ... can't beat it
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 08:06:19 pm by fredpunter »

Offline apple-paul

However, I suspect the one you are referring to may have been a dark haired lady who used to come into the pub which became the Sports Bar on a Monday evening when they used to have large line ups including girls who were auditioning. This lady used to be dressed up and drink with guys but then towards the end of the evening she would go around with a jug and do strip.

That old pub put on some good shows. The stage was low and the girls came off it and usually allowed a bit of touching. Also they had novelty acts like the girl who used to shave her pussy.

The pub that became the sports bar was called the Bull and Pump, and i remember the low stage very well. I remember it also being quite small in area. Sometimes, with the girls permission,  it became a bit of a scrum, with a dozen or so guys surrounding the stage, fingers going in everywhere. I remember there was a severe, dominatrix style Russian girl called Lara, who had a great curvaceous body, which was barely contained in the latex and leather strappy clothes she used to wear. And I also remember a girl called Anne Marie from there. She was very popular with the guys. I remember Housewife Sue being there, but my memories of her are mainly from stag shows of the time, like at the aforementioned Spiral Staircase. I never indulged myself, but it was quite an eye opener to see her take on all comers at the end of the night. I don't remember the blonde Housewife Sue from Spud and Jims, but I only went there a couple of times, walthamstow being a bit of a trek for me.

YidArmy

This thread ... if nothing else ... hilights the fact that there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of good old fashioned debauchery

Slap and tickle they used to call it ... long may it live ... humorous filth ... can't beat it

Yep, there must be some events like the ones mentioned in this thread still going?