Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma at Maya Massage in Hammersmith - WTF ! No touching Boobs !  (Read 2707 times)

budgie smuggler

External Link/Members Only

After my Non-event yesterday (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92571.0) I booked to see Emma at Maya's. "1h body to body naked massage £80", She's small, fairly good looking, dark hair, reasonable body, lovely B cups. She's Russian and has the sort of disdainful look that Russians do so well. The pic on the website "Emma - white background" is not of her, but as it doesn't show anything, it doesn't matter. However, so much for Maya's promise, "All our pictures genuine !"

I got naked, had a shower, She got naked. Massage started OK, usual back rub legs and arms, my knob, balls and perineum had a good stroking and rubbing session. She's good at it, but I've had better, much better. I was waiting for the B2B on my back, but instead she told me to flip over.

When I turned over, I put my hand on her boob, She jumped away, as if I had stuck a pin into it. "I don't like people to touch". She said. "But it's supposed to be B2B", I said.   Her : -  "It is, but I don't allow touch".  She had obviously forgot about the B2B element.

So, anyway, she climbed aboard, and gave me a rub down B2B, Again, she was good, but not great. I thought I'd try again and moved my hand vaguely towards the pussy, (Yeah, I know, pushing my luck) She opened her eyes wide and frowned in a way that indicated "NO WAY!" Tried again for the boobs. Again, "NO WAY !"

I gave up and let her give me the happy ending, which, to be honest was Fair to Medium, When I came, she made absolutely sure it all went on my stomach and none of it touched her. She asked if there was anything else she could do for me. I was tempted to say "Give me a Blow Job", but I resisted the urge.

This is not the first time a WG has told me not to touch the boobs, but I'd hoped those sad encounters were back in the dim and distant past. Those who have tried Maya's massage, know that most of the girls don't allow any pussy action, even with your hand, but No BOOB action ? WTF (!) Maya's is generally well-run, comfortable, discreet, reasonable prices for what's on offer. Would I return ?, Yes, but not to see Emma.

I'm sorry, Girls, but if you want all that lovely money, you have to put up with being pawed by us disgusting punters. Sorry, but them's the rules.

Offline lewishamguy

Nude b2b massage and doesn't allow touching in boobs! Definitely she's a cunt of highest order who clearly hates the job.

:thumbsdown:

Offline ERIC_SHUN

She allowed it for me but I did ask politely

Offline bungry

She allowed it for me and I did not ask either, so I did touch her everywhere from waist up.  I did try to suck her nipples and got as far as licking them but then she said No and quickly moved away!  I would not see her again though if I wanted to go Maya's because I did not find her physically attractive....

I enjoyed going to Maya's but the last time I went there to see Maya and she would not let me touch anywhere.  Everytime I tried she would do a massage technique with her hands/arms which would result in my hands being moved back down.  So, I decided not to go there again.... 

Offline pumps

When you return, be sure to confirm in exact detail with no uncertainty  what you expect before paying. It's tedious  but has to be done.

Expl1cit

In my opinion, having done the original review for Maya, having also seen Emma and personally indulged in an ulhealthy number of sensual massages over the years - I would say that when you book a massuese as opposed to a WG who does full service, the rules are not always the same!

Most masseuses do allow yours hands to roam (respectful touching) but a massage is not designed to be an interactive service - you lie back and let her do the work.  A B2B massage simply means she will massage you with her body, nothing implies you can touch, grope, finger or kiss them.

You are still well within your rights to leave a negative if the experience for you wasn't good, but your review needs to be balanced against what is on offer and not your expectations.  Emma also wasn't happy for me to touch her boobs, she said she was very sensitive but she did allow my hands to touch her body, bum etc although it was more limited than other masseuses I have seen.  At the end, I got a nice relaxing 60 minute massage with a handjob to finish which is what I paid for and expected.

For £80 elsewhere - you can get sex, BJ, DFK and every other possible service that tickles your fancy!

budgie smuggler

Most masseuses do allow yours hands to roam (respectful touching) but a massage is not designed to be an interactive service - you lie back and let her do the work. A B2B massage simply means she will massage you with her body, nothing implies you can touch, grope, finger or kiss them.

When these places advertise "body to body naked massage" you must admit, you'd be mightily disappointed if that was all you got, and so would I. While I agree that is strictly what a B2B massage means, but in 99% of the places we punters visit, what is also implied, is a HR. When that is not on offer, I definitely don't go back.

I suggest that, also implied, in my experience, is a bit of gentle touching. 'Gentle', because some guys are too rough. This is for no better reason than, that is what you get in most places, I have visited.  Maybe you could say, it's an industry norm. Maybe its like free valves when you buy a new tyre ? ? The tyre fitters don't specifically mention it, they just do it, cos it's cheap and its what the customer wants.

Yes, Groping, fingering and kissing are pushing the boundaries, and I agree that Maya's and Emma, don't have to allow this, but if they want repeat custom, certainly mine, and to stay competitive in a crowded market, they need to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 02:11:05 pm by budgie smuggler »

Offline Gandalfthewhite

In my opinion, having done the original review for Maya, having also seen Emma and personally indulged in an ulhealthy number of sensual massages over the years - I would say that when you book a massuese as opposed to a WG who does full service, the rules are not always the same!

Most masseuses do allow yours hands to roam (respectful touching) but a massage is not designed to be an interactive service - you lie back and let her do the work.  A B2B massage simply means she will massage you with her body, nothing implies you can touch, grope, finger or kiss them.

You are still well within your rights to leave a negative if the experience for you wasn't good, but your review needs to be balanced against what is on offer and not your expectations.  Emma also wasn't happy for me to touch her boobs, she said she was very sensitive but she did allow my hands to touch her body, bum etc although it was more limited than other masseuses I have seen.  At the end, I got a nice relaxing 60 minute massage with a handjob to finish which is what I paid for and expected.

For £80 elsewhere - you can get sex, BJ, DFK and every other possible service that tickles your fancy!

This.

B2B does not mean you are guaranteed to touch their boobs/pussy, and after having had B2B massages from dozens of girls, the range of what is allowed or not is very wide (for me, has ranged from being allowed nothing to FS on repeat visits, with touching boobs, boobs + pussy, titwank etc somewhere in between). In general, I would hope to be able to lightly touch/caress her boobs as a minimum, but not assume it was a given. Most girls feel out the punter and what they 'unofficially' offer is at their discretion.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 03:42:27 pm by Gandalfthewhite »

Offline Sonny Crockett

External Link/Members Only

After my Non-event yesterday (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92571.0) I booked to see Emma at Maya's. "1h body to body naked massage £80", She's small, fairly good looking, dark hair, reasonable body, lovely B cups. She's Russian and has the sort of disdainful look that Russians do so well. The pic on the website "Emma - white background" is not of her, but as it doesn't show anything, it doesn't matter. However, so much for Maya's promise, "All our pictures genuine !"

I got naked, had a shower, She got naked. Massage started OK, usual back rub legs and arms, my knob, balls and perineum had a good stroking and rubbing session. She's good at it, but I've had better, much better. I was waiting for the B2B on my back, but instead she told me to flip over.

When I turned over, I put my hand on her boob, She jumped away, as if I had stuck a pin into it. "I don't like people to touch". She said. "But it's supposed to be B2B", I said.   Her : -  "It is, but I don't allow touch".  She had obviously forgot about the B2B element.

So, anyway, she climbed aboard, and gave me a rub down B2B, Again, she was good, but not great. I thought I'd try again and moved my hand vaguely towards the pussy, (Yeah, I know, pushing my luck) She opened her eyes wide and frowned in a way that indicated "NO WAY!" Tried again for the boobs. Again, "NO WAY !"

I gave up and let her give me the happy ending, which, to be honest was Fair to Medium, When I came, she made absolutely sure it all went on my stomach and none of it touched her. She asked if there was anything else she could do for me. I was tempted to say "Give me a Blow Job", but I resisted the urge.

This is not the first time a WG has told me not to touch the boobs, but I'd hoped those sad encounters were back in the dim and distant past. Those who have tried Maya's massage, know that most of the girls don't allow any pussy action, even with your hand, but No BOOB action ? WTF (!) Maya's is generally well-run, comfortable, discreet, reasonable prices for what's on offer. Would I return ?, Yes, but not to see Emma.

I'm sorry, Girls, but if you want all that lovely money, you have to put up with being pawed by us disgusting punters. Sorry, but them's the rules.

Just another lying pro$$ie that doesn't give a fuck about punters needs, falsely advertises her services and takes the money like a thief. What a Bitch!!!!

Expl1cit

When these places advertise "body to body naked massage" you must admit, you'd be mightily disappointed if that was all you got, and so would I. While I agree that is strictly what a B2B massage means, but in 99% of the places we punters visit, what is also implied, is a HR. When that is not on offer, I definitely don't go back.

I suggest that, also implied, in my experience, is a bit of gentle touching. 'Gentle', because some guys are too rough. This is for no better reason than, that is what you get in most places, I have visited.  Maybe you could say, it's an industry norm. Maybe its like free valves when you buy a new tyre ? ? The tyre fitters don't specifically mention it, they just do it, cos it's cheap and its what the customer wants.

Yes, Groping, fingering and kissing are pushing the boundaries, and I agree that Maya's and Emma, don't have to allow this, but if they want repeat custom, certainly mine, and to stay competitive in a crowded market, they need to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised.

With respect, you seem to be talking a lot of bollox and you come across (to me anyway) as a first class cunt. 

Of your 11 reviews, you have left 7 negatives & 2 neutrals so your success rate could and probably does have more to do with your attitude than the WG's or Masseuses!

I don't base my punts or massages on implications.  I don't complain when a WG doesn't do Anal or some other service which isn't in her enjoys list, because I assumed she needs the money, wants my repeat custom and needs to stay competitive, that she would be forced to offer services she doesn't enjoy or advertise.

If you want a good service and for a WG or Masseuse to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised, try being polite, respectful, put her at ease that you are not a cunt (which would be difficult I know) and maybe if she is relaxed, you may get a better response.   :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Just another lying pro$$ie that doesn't give a fuck about punters needs, falsely advertises her services and takes the money like a thief. What a Bitch!!!!
They're not prossies, Sonny. It's a massage parlour with some implied additional benefits, albeit no sex.
You keep misunderstanding peoples' posts.....    :unknown::sarcastic::rolleyes:

Offline PLeisure

With respect, you seem to be talking a lot of bollox and you come across (to me anyway) as a first class cunt. 

Of your 11 reviews, you have left 7 negatives & 2 neutrals so your success rate could and probably does have more to do with your attitude than the WG's or Masseuses!

I don't base my punts or massages on implications.  I don't complain when a WG doesn't do Anal or some other service which isn't in her enjoys list, because I assumed she needs the money, wants my repeat custom and needs to stay competitive, that she would be forced to offer services she doesn't enjoy or advertise.

If you want a good service and for a WG or Masseuse to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised, try being polite, respectful, put her at ease that you are not a cunt (which would be difficult I know) and maybe if she is relaxed, you may get a better response.   :hi:
+1  :hi:

James999

Float, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what part of that post you find so offensive? Before you reply can you do a quick reality check and remember we're talking about pro$$ies here not the Queen mother  :unknown:

Expl1cit

Float, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what part of that post you find so offensive? Before you reply can you do a quick reality check and remember we're talking about pro$$ies here not the Queen mother  :unknown:

This.

but if they want repeat custom, certainly mine, and to stay competitive in a crowded market, they need to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised.

In context it basically says i'm a punter, I pay, you do what I want regardless if you advertise or enjoy it because I expect this.  I don't honestly give a fuck mate if its talking about a business transaction, a WG or even a dog.  With that attitude, it might start with no repeat custom, a negative feedback, but can lead to more serious issues if that is the mindset of a deranged individual who doesn't get what he expects.  But because its a pro$$ie, that makes it ok for you?

James999

In context it basically says i'm a punter, I pay, you do what I want regardless if you advertise or enjoy it because I expect this.  I don't honestly give a fuck mate if its talking about a business transaction, a WG or even a dog.  With that attitude, it might start with no repeat custom, a negative feedback, but can lead to more serious issues if that is the mindset of a deranged individual who doesn't get what he expects.  But because its a pro$$ie, that makes it ok for you?

Well you read a lot into it for sure  :sarcastic:

Offline lewishamguy

No he isn't a first class cunt he just expressed an opinion but you seemed to be a first class fluffy white knight because you clearly dislike negative comments about your favourite parlour which is why you reported this post as disgusting to read,  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Expl1cit

No he isn't a first class cunt he just expressed an opinion but you seemed to be a first class fluffy white knight because you clearly dislike negative comments about your favourite parlour which is why you reported this post as disgusting to read,  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I haven't visited the place in several months, and have no plans to return.  It makes no difference to me if the place gets positive or negative reviews!  My reviews are fair and honest, unlike the OP here who has his own issues (9 of his 11 reviews are negative or neutral) for reasons as he stated where he doesn't get what he expected, assumed or incorrectly implied would be the case by flashing his wallet with £80. 

It makes a fucking mockery of the review system on UKP!  If you call that fluffy white knighting, you are entited to your opinion.

Offline housemd2020

Same experience here, i have seen rest of the girls there and they all allow touching boobs except Emma. I would avoid her see the rest of them. Hope Isabelle comes back soon!!

Offline xa2xie

I've been in this place a few times, see all the girls.

It's true that they have interesting price for such service. But if you book for 1h, you come and take a shower at the beginning, 10 mins, that time is counted in your session --> lost nearly £15. That come back to a price £90/h. If you go 2h, that's really interesting price.

My experience with Emma was : the first time she try to not let you touch her boobs. Need to see her more than 3 times, than she will be more cool. But always depend of the day, one day she's cool, other day not. Very risky investment if you go Emma.

Offline xa2xie

Same experience here, i have seen rest of the girls there and they all allow touching boobs except Emma. I would avoid her see the rest of them. Hope Isabelle comes back soon!!
+1
Maya, if you see this thread, please make Isabelle come back. We'll support her.   :drinks:

mash

Remember, you are the passive recipient when you go for a FBSM. I find most providers will allow respectful touching if its B2B they advertise, but it doesn't mean all out groping.

I know UKP is punter bias as it should be, but this "I pay the money, I can do as I please" attitude doesn't make sense. Do punters demand anal with a WG if they have it as a dislike, just because they paid for their time?

If you want an all out experience, a FS provider is definitely the way forward. FBSM isnt for everyone.

budgie smuggler

Actually, floatabilty, YOU are the FIRST CLASS CUNT, I did the first review of Maya's Massage, well before yours, and it was Positive simply because it was far and away better than the place I was visiting at that time.

Of your 27 reviews, all except five are positive, Does this indicate your success rate ? Or maybe you're just very easily pleased ?  (A fluffy CUNT ?)

If you bother to read Maya's or most other massage adverts, you will see that HR is not referred to, but it is just implied, and yet you have the audacity to expect it ? So, if you didn't get it, you'd go elsewhere ? Right ?  And by the way I flashed my wallet with £80, exactly the same as you did. And nowhere in my review do I refer to them as "Prossies".

"It makes a fucking mockery of the review system on UKP!" Come off it !  The whole purpose of this forum is to advise punters of what to expect before they punt. If most punters knew in advance that they would not get any boob touching, I think most would choose another provider - I would.  You might be the exception to that. You might put up with any level of service and still suck it up. 

I tend to post when I've had a negative experience, rather than when I've had a positive one, because it is of more benefit to other punters.

"In context it basically says i'm a punter, I pay, you do what I want regardless if you advertise or enjoy it because I expect this.". NO it doesn't say that - that is merely your twisted interpretation . .  "With that attitude, it might start with no repeat custom, a negative feedback, but can lead to more serious issues if that is the mindset of a deranged individual who doesn't get what he expects."

What "serious issues" did you have in mind, eh floatability ? What on Earth are you suggesting  ? STALKING ? BLACKMAIL ? or just a negative review ? You have the fucking cheek to call me a deranged individual, because I dared to say that I, and I think, most punters expect a bit of boob touching. Even your supporter Gandalf said he expects it.

As for "repeat custom", why does that phrase irk you so much ? (BTW - It means returning to the same provider) From speaking to Maya, I know she accepts that she is in a crowded market. If  she reads this thread, I hope she would be savvy enough to realise what punters expect. (And by the way, Maya doesn't object to boob touching)

If I get any punting service, and whether it is or is not what I expected, I RESERVE the RIGHT to post my views on this forum. If I post anything outside the rules, please feel free to report me.

If you don't like it, TOUGH !

Offline Sonny Crockett

Actually, floatabilty, YOU are the FIRST CLASS CUNT, I did the first review of Maya's Massage, well before yours, and it was Positive simply because it was far and away better than the place I was visiting at that time.

Of your 27 reviews, all except five are positive, Does this indicate your success rate ? Or maybe you're just very easily pleased ?  (A fluffy CUNT ?)

If you bother to read Maya's or most other massage adverts, you will see that HR is not referred to, but it is just implied, and yet you have the audacity to expect it ? So, if you didn't get it, you'd go elsewhere ? Right ?  And by the way I flashed my wallet with £80, exactly the same as you did. And nowhere in my review do I refer to them as "Prossies".

"It makes a fucking mockery of the review system on UKP!" Come off it !  The whole purpose of this forum is to advise punters of what to expect before they punt. If most punters knew in advance that they would not get any boob touching, I think most would choose another provider - I would.  You might be the exception to that. You might put up with any level of service and still suck it up. 

I tend to post when I've had a negative experience, rather than when I've had a positive one, because it is of more benefit to other punters.

"In context it basically says i'm a punter, I pay, you do what I want regardless if you advertise or enjoy it because I expect this.". NO it doesn't say that - that is merely your twisted interpretation . .  "With that attitude, it might start with no repeat custom, a negative feedback, but can lead to more serious issues if that is the mindset of a deranged individual who doesn't get what he expects."

What "serious issues" did you have in mind, eh floatability ? What on Earth are you suggesting  ? STALKING ? BLACKMAIL ? or just a negative review ? You have the fucking cheek to call me a deranged individual, because I dared to say that I, and I think, most punters expect a bit of boob touching. Even your supporter Gandalf said he expects it.

As for "repeat custom", why does that phrase irk you so much ? (BTW - It means returning to the same provider) From speaking to Maya, I know she accepts that she is in a crowded market. If  she reads this thread, I hope she would be savvy enough to realise what punters expect. (And by the way, Maya doesn't object to boob touching)

If I get any punting service, and whether it is or is not what I expected, I RESERVE the RIGHT to post my views on this forum. If I post anything outside the rules, please feel free to report me.

If you don't like it, TOUGH !

Well said!!!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

You have the fucking cheek to call me a deranged individual, because I dared to say that I, and I think, most punters expect a bit of boob touching. Even your supporter Gandalf said he expects it

I don't think he was calling you "a deranged individual", just saying that the mindset would, if combined with derangement, be dangerous. And Gandalf used the phrase "..hope to be able", not "..expect".
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:02:45 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Expl1cit

@ Budgie Smuggler.  It can be proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are a cunt, simply by quoting some of your UKP comments.

1. I'm sorry, Girls, but if you want all that lovely money, you have to put up with being pawed by us disgusting punters. Sorry, but them's the rules.

2. I thought I'd try again and moved my hand vaguely towards the pussy, (Yeah, I know, pushing my luck) Tried again for the boobs.

3. I agree that Maya's and Emma, don't have to allow this, but if they want repeat custom, certainly mine, and to stay competitive in a crowded market, they need to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised.

You admit to being a boundary pushing, disgusting punter - yet you seem surprised that since your first review in Feb 2015, most of your experiences have been negative.  It doesn't take a genius to work out that if you want to do some of the things that you enjoy, book a fucking WG, not a masseuse.  If you want to book a masseuse and you keep encountering the same "negative" service, then try the simple process of confirming services before you hand over the cash and be prepared to walk if a service you expected is not available.  You seem to encounter the same "problems" over and over again and are still "shocked" you don't get what you thought you would.

Perhaps that provides a better explanation why your Neg ratio is so high compared to say mine, its not because i'm easily pleased - its because I confirm services in the room, I don't boundary push and I don't have false expectations of what girls have to put up with because them's the rules.  Whose rules? 

In conclusion, as I said in my first response - you are within your rights to post whatever review you want but my advice would be to lose the attitude, incorrect expectations and boundary pushing - it will be better for you and hopefully we won't have to read much more of the shite you post  :hi:

brolin_76

fl0atab1lity, my friend you are very easily pleased punter to feed on. your review of lovelyemily you said best OWO, best gfe but my experience complete opposite of yours and negative worst OWO, gfe.  I guess every prosie can make you happy with a very little effort.  :cool: :cool:

Expl1cit

fl0atab1lity, my friend you are very easily pleased punter to feed on. your review of lovelyemily you said best OWO, best gfe but my experience complete opposite of yours and negative worst OWO, gfe.  I guess every prosie can make you happy with a very little effort.  :cool: :cool:

Don't hate the player, hate the game son!  I don't judge my life based on your experience of one WG.  I think you are more pissed off I had an amazing session with lovelyemily but to put you at ease, subsequent to my last positive review, I saw her again (for the last time) and had a pretty average punt - she was a little moody, unenthusiatic and not to be seen again by me with that attitude.  I must have caught her in a very rare mood the session before because she was on fire that day but I think she is close to burn out.

My comments on this thread have nothing to do with how easily pleased I am.  I enjoyed my session with Emma but wouldn't bother to see her again.  It's more about the OP being a cunt that sparked my comments.

brolin_76

Don't hate the player, hate the game son!  I don't judge my life based on your experience of one WG.  I think you are more pissed off I had an amazing session with lovelyemily but to put you at ease, subsequent to my last positive review, I saw her again (for the last time) and had a pretty average punt - she was a little moody, unenthusiatic and not to be seen again by me with that attitude.  I must have caught her in a very rare mood the session before because she was on fire that day but I think she is close to burn out.

My comments on this thread have nothing to do with how easily pleased I am.  I enjoyed my session with Emma but wouldn't bother to see her again.  It's more about the OP being a cunt that sparked my comments.

nothing serious warrants to OP being a cunt . it is your foolish attempt to discredit OP. yes you r of course easily pleased punter.  i will never go by your review.

:dash: :dash:

Offline random

Haven't seen Emma but the other girls I saw that I can remember were fine with touching of the boobs and that was just the standard sensual massage not the b2b. I was disappointed with Maya though. Both times I saw her she squeezed my cock as I started to cum ruining the HR even when I told her not to as she started doing it the second time. I'm surprised no reviews here or on FSBM have mentioned that. I might do one myself.

Expl1cit

nothing serious warrants to OP being a cunt . it is your foolish attempt to discredit OP. yes you r of course easily pleased punter.  i will never go by your review.

Seems your having a similarly tough run of punts to the OP with 3 negs and a neutral from your last 4 punts.  Interestingly when you look at other UKP reviews of the same girls, most of them are positives except yours.  Perhaps we are all easily pleased and you are the only one who calls a spade a spade haha  :music:

Katalina - 6 consecutive positives before your neg!
LovelyEmily - 13 positives/neutrals - yours is the only neg!
Samantha - 1 positive before your neg!

Offline SamLP

Don't hate the player, hate the game son!

:sarcastic: It's paid sex. Get off your high horse, you aint no player.

You admit to being a boundary pushing, disgusting punter

Let me remind you of this nugget when you were exposed as a boundary pusher: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82187.0

Reporting the OP and calling him a cunt, weirdo and his posts disgusting just shows the type of character you are. As for being a weirdo, here's another nugget: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83244.msg1027641#msg1027641

budgie smuggler

SamLP, random, brolin, Sonny, thichphongtinh, housemd, lewishamguy, James99,

Thanks for confirming that floatability is off his meds. He's forgotten to take the purple shiny pills that keep him sane (ish)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:30:29 pm by budgie smuggler »

yumyum3

Thanks for your review, Budgie Smuggler and warning punters about the crap service and attitude of yet another load of prossies that expect to be showered with money for fuck all.  :thumbsdown:

brolin_76

:sarcastic: It's paid sex. Get off your high horse, you aint no player.

Let me remind you of this nugget when you were exposed as a boundary pusher: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82187.0

Reporting the OP and calling him a cunt, weirdo and his posts disgusting just shows the type of character you are. As for being a weirdo, here's another nugget: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83244.msg1027641#msg1027641

just shows how weirdo he is.   :cool:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

getshorter

@ Budgie Smuggler.  It can be proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are a cunt, simply by quoting some of your UKP comments.

1. I'm sorry, Girls, but if you want all that lovely money, you have to put up with being pawed by us disgusting punters. Sorry, but them's the rules.

2. I thought I'd try again and moved my hand vaguely towards the pussy, (Yeah, I know, pushing my luck) Tried again for the boobs.

3. I agree that Maya's and Emma, don't have to allow this, but if they want repeat custom, certainly mine, and to stay competitive in a crowded market, they need to go a little bit further than what is strictly advertised.

You admit to being a boundary pushing, disgusting punter - yet you seem surprised that since your first review in Feb 2015, most of your experiences have been negative.  It doesn't take a genius to work out that if you want to do some of the things that you enjoy, book a fucking WG, not a masseuse.  If you want to book a masseuse and you keep encountering the same "negative" service, then try the simple process of confirming services before you hand over the cash and be prepared to walk if a service you expected is not available.  You seem to encounter the same "problems" over and over again and are still "shocked" you don't get what you thought you would.

Perhaps that provides a better explanation why your Neg ratio is so high compared to say mine, its not because i'm easily pleased - its because I confirm services in the room, I don't boundary push and I don't have false expectations of what girls have to put up with because them's the rules.  Whose rules? 

In conclusion, as I said in my first response - you are within your rights to post whatever review you want but my advice would be to lose the attitude, incorrect expectations and boundary pushing - it will be better for you and hopefully we won't have to read much more of the shite you post  :hi:

Good post.  :thumbsup:

brolin_76

i think your pc/laptop is virus infected. scan first. :cool:

budgie smuggler

[Removed by admin]

Careful, Lads, make sure you don't give a Negative review on a place that floatability has given Pos review for, otherwise he's going to report you !. And please , please, don't post more negatives than positives, because it just proves that you are deranged individuals with a disgusting attitude that floatability just doesn't approve of (!)

When having a B2B massage, he is always respectful, and when he's cum, the nice lady usually pats him on the head, says "Well done !" and gives him a lollipop !
(BTW, if you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic, or is it ironic, I'm never sure)

Expl1cit

I think its time you got over it   :rolleyes:

I stand by my posts on this thread - you seem to have an attitude that results in numerous negative reviews and "bad experiences" which is not to dissimilar to your fellow supporters on this thread.  Its a clear trend that its been so long since you've had a positive punting session, you've become frustrated and always looking to blame others for your cuntish attitude. 

Makes no difference to me, so you continue to live in blissful ignorance and keep wasting your money on shit punts  :hi:

budgie smuggler

Get back onto Mumsnet. They miss you. Tosser

Offline lewishamguy

Are you real? You've been lurking here since 2011, you sound like a prossie pretending as punter. :thumbsdown:

Offline SamLP

I think its time you got over it   :rolleyes:

I stand by my posts on this thread - you seem to have an attitude that results in numerous negative reviews and "bad experiences" which is not to dissimilar to your fellow supporters on this thread.  Its a clear trend that its been so long since you've had a positive punting session, you've become frustrated and always looking to blame others for your cuntish attitude. 

Makes no difference to me, so you continue to live in blissful ignorance and keep wasting your money on shit punts  :hi:

Showing yourself off as a wanker, or as you understand it "player"