Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What a stunner but would you pay £400 to see Pandoras Box?  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Turtle Z

Stumbled across this profile and thought I had to have her and then I saw the price  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

Stumbled across this profile and thought I had to have her and then I saw the price  :scare:

Another camcunt who is of the mindset that she is 'worth every penny'. Truth is, she doesn't want to fuck guys, but if she has to, wants to make a fucking killing doing it.

Would I open Pandora's box? At that price - fuck no! That attitude? Even less likely! Have u seen that pretentious/self-righteous list of Dos and Don'ts. Fuck that for a laugh!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 10:49:35 am by Zeusthedoc »

Offline CardiffCentral

She does seem to have regular clientele who are willing to pay.  And this sort of proves my point regarding 'premium' girls as some believe all service is the same. 

She doesn't kiss or receive oral/rimming and oral is covered.  That sounded insane to me at first but after looking around I believe she's in the minority and that alone has some appeal for a certain type of punter.  The sort of punter who actually cares about talking and interacting with the girl rather than just seeing her as a wet hole.  ;)  Still, way too rich for me and I like snogging and licking pussy.  She likes cars and motorsport though so that's cool.

SaneOnes

Discovered her a couple of years ago when she was still selling it for £400 ph. I mentioned her in the cunts thread last year. I'll do so again now.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She can stick her prices where the sun does not shine. The picture of her driving the bmw in her gallery you can tell she's up her own ass

Offline closeshave

yeah up her own ass as oppoesed to us being up her ass :rolleyes:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She can stick her prices where the sun does not shine. The picture of her driving the bmw in her gallery you can tell she's up her own ass
Only cunts drive new BMWs so definitely belongs in that thread and double for airbrushing out her tatts, when will prossie learn classy women don't have tattoos.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 06:45:28 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Only cunts drive new BMWs so definitely belongs in that thread and double for airbrushing out her tatts, when will prossie learn classy women don't have tattoos.

tasteful / meaningful tats can be ok. depends on the other mannerisms of the girl too.