Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prettyporcelaindoll - Where is she??  (Read 1555 times)

Pompoy123

I've been trying to get hold of Shelly but her profile has gone :(

Offline herbie007

Wonder why she’s changed her name from prettyporcelaindoll and set up a new profile.

Good to know she’s still around though, she’s a great shag and one of a few who’s got a hairy fanny.

Offline Sedlmayer

Shame that she still only does outcalls though. :(

Offline herbie007

Shame that she still only does outcalls though. :(

Last couple of times I saw her she was in call, so maybe worth checking her profile every now and again.

Offline bestbefore

Last couple of times I saw her she was in call, so maybe worth checking her profile every now and again.

Was that recently Herbie?

I thought she hadn't been able to offer in calls for over a year now since she moved into a new place….

Would be very up for meeting her on an in call.

Offline herbie007

Was that recently Herbie?

I thought she hadn't been able to offer in calls for over a year now since she moved into a new place….

Would be very up for meeting her on an in call.

Hi bestbefore

The last time I saw her was a year ago but if I notice she’s doing in calls again I’ll let you know.

Offline bestbefore

Hi bestbefore

The last time I saw her was a year ago but if I notice she’s doing in calls again I’ll let you know.

I think that must have been at her old place before she moved. I was trying to see her about that time and she told me it was going to be impossible at her new place.

If she is reading this perhaps she might consider taking a room in a budget hotel for a couple of days. Must be better than trailing her splendid lady garden all over London and the Home Counties!

Offline herbie007

I think that must have been at her old place before she moved. I was trying to see her about that time and she told me it was going to be impossible at her new place.

If she is reading this perhaps she might consider taking a room in a budget hotel for a couple of days. Must be better than trailing her splendid lady garden all over London and the Home Counties!

Totally agree and I bet she will get a few takers, me included  :P

Offline Sedlmayer

Totally agree and I bet she will get a few takers, me included  :P

When she stopped doing incalls I mentioned this very thing to her, and she categorically stated that she wasn't going to be renting hotel rooms. So don't hold your breath...... :(

Offline bestbefore

When she stopped doing incalls I mentioned this very thing to her, and she categorically stated that she wasn't going to be renting hotel rooms. So don't hold your breath...... :(

Yes, she sounds a very together and well organised girl so, sadly, I think you are spot on. Shame though. Would love to meet her. 

Pompoy123

She is lovely guys and I will pass on your well wishes when I see her on 30th  :dance:

Offline Sedlmayer

She is lovely guys and I will pass on your well wishes when I see her on 30th  :dance:

Thank you, and please tell her to start doing incalls again  :thumbsup: