Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LEGGY JENNY 36EE - Great Service! - South Ken / London  (Read 1269 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7604453) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online mark.james.watches

External Link/Members Only

Saw Leggy Jenny a month ago, and this girl is great!
Communication sorted over phone and WhatsApp. Booked one hour 250 + filming for a small extra. When discussing her services I enquired about cim/cif she said this is normal and included so I knew this girl is a good fun time. 

She is tall, firm body, long legs, nice round ass and fantastic large breasts!! I will not fault the previous reviewer for thinking they are natural - so did I and only until I looked at the films at home did I actually notice the subtle scars under neath the ‘overhang’.

we had a good report over text/phone chat which carried over into the actual meet. Delivered a really solid owo, nice, deep, enthusiastic, sloppy, eye contact, good sounds. On with the rubber and we fucked in plenty of positions, no hinderance of putting hands in between or not allowing deep penetration. Playing with herself, cuming, taking change, being submissive - just a good fun playful session. Off with the rubber ahead of the cum shot, she got into her knees with open mouth and took the load all over her face, mouth and tits.
Of the juice into her mouth, she went for the dick and kept sucking as I was jerking the last drops out. Didn’t rush to wash, sat and chatted and laughed with my cum dripping down her face and tits. And when I asked her for round two, she eagerly started sucking me hard. Second round was more of the same, and finished with another facial/mouth/boob cum shot.

She’s friendly, and seems to like sex. Will I visit again - yes