Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Aldgate  (Read 1541 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online tictacs

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, HJ, protected sex

Price: £190 for 1 hour + £30 for CIM

Comms: Messaged for a booking a few days in advance, confirmed on the morning of the booking. Quick responses throughout.

Location: A short walk from Aldgate station. Clean and tidy flat, no issues. 

The girl: Very attractive. Curly hair and a pretty face, beautiful eyes and enhanced lips. Gorgeous body, slim and toned with lovey enhanced tits. I had a decent idea of what to expect from her gallery but found her even more attractive in person (a cliché perhaps but it rang true for me).

The meet: Our start time was slightly delayed by a few minutes but she kept me informed.

Veronica was friendly and talkative, she immediately put me at ease. Lots of DFK from the off. I requested a quick shower and then we resumed with the DFK in the bedroom. I can't remember what she was wearing but it was swiftly removed. I had my hands all over her body, felt her tits and gave them a suck.

By now I was very hard so she worked her way down and began to suck me off. Incredible OWO, sloppy and deep, lived up to all the hype. I had intended to fuck her on the first round but I was fully absorbed with her OWO, standing there as she slobbered and gagged while looking up at me. I lost track of time, enjoying the moment until inevitably I shot a huge load. She kept her mouth clamped to my cock until I was fully drained. Just sensational, never experienced anything like it and she fully deserves all the praise she gets in this department.

We moved to the bed and had a nice chat while I recuperated. Eventually we began kissing and she stroked my cock back to life while I kissed her tits all over and gave them a suck. A couple of minutes of this and I was ready, she gave me some more OWO which had me fully hard and I then requested she sit on my cock. Very enjoyable cowgirl, she looked amazing squatting on top of me and her pussy felt very tight. We did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before moving into doggy where I eventually came.

I took another quick shower and we chatted as I got dressed. There was no sense of rushing. I noted as I left the building that I'd been there for precisely one hour.

Overall:  Extremely enjoyable experience, fully lived up to my expectations. Perhaps not quite as GFE as I would usually go for, more fast and filthy action but that made for a nice change of pace and I had a great time. Certainly intend to book again.   

Offline Iz88

been wanting to see her again after a while, but with her new vids on AW, ive managed to save a few quid here and there. Her content is pretty great!

Offline Bassman

Does she duo with the woman in her videos? Don’t see that mentioned of her aw page.