Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lana [Premium] | Newcastle  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Dimple3

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Always spot on with Premium, quick and easy in arranging a booking.

Price: £70 for 30 minutes

Services: Light kissing (No tongue), OWO, DT, sex in various positions.

Looks: Her pictures are accurate, thicc like you see on IG, big ass, handful of tits and attractive. Has alot of tattoos but doesn't really bother me

The Meet: I had seen her profile at the beginning of January and checked for feedback on here and no reviews at the time. Text to Premium and all was set. Got myself ready, arrived on the agreed time and knock on the door. When she opened the door, I thought 'yeah, I'm going to enjoy this', she's pretty tall, curves in the right places, attractive face, nice smile, and wearing a one piece. Got led to the bedroom and sorted out paperwork. Quick fire on the do's and don'ts (no RO, only for regulars) and clothes off. I was kind of hoping that she'd help me with this and I'd do the same to her but she just pulled her bra down and told to lie down on the bed. She joins me and gives me light kissing that lasted 30 seconds or so and went straight for OWO. I have to hand it to her, she knows how to suck cock. Got me right on the edge in no time. Doggystyle, cowgirl, missionary and I started to deflate alittle so ask for more OWO. Got me hard and wanted missionary again to finish in but was told that she's ran out of condoms. I check the side table and there's none left so resignated to a BJ/handjob to finish me off. I visited her a couple of hours before the end of her shift but surely there should be plenty in hand. Would I have to start bringing my own condoms to punts?
Overall disappointed and I would not see again

Offline maxxblue

Was the condom issue the only reason for the negative, or are there other reasons you gave a negative?

Offline FLYING BLUE

but was told that she's ran out of condoms.

Not good in this industry :thumbsdown:

Offline Dimple3

Sorry mate, I thought I included it. But the service felt rushed, like she was trying to get me out the door as fast as she can. If I remember correctly, I was out the door in 10-15 minutes. Didnt want to hang around as she didnt seem interested (always on her phone). Just excused myself to the toilet to get ready and let her know I was on my way.

Offline maxxblue

Sorry mate, I thought I included it. But the service felt rushed, like she was trying to get me out the door as fast as she can. If I remember correctly, I was out the door in 10-15 minutes. Didnt want to hang around as she didnt seem interested (always on her phone). Just excused myself to the toilet to get ready and let her know I was on my way.

Thanks for clarifying.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bertbanger99

girls jumping on their phones any point in the punt is a major no-no
one for the no pile